Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Been months. This is the crop of Zombie that I took down at the New Year. For something that is 90% Indica, I thought it would be more body, but it's more heady. Maybe 60/40 head body. Thank God it's not the munchie inducing strain that many Indica strains are, as I'm already too fat.

So why the break? We were one short in a department of 4, and I'm the supervisor. So I took the brunt of the overtime. 148 hrs per 2 week pay cycle. Money was good but I got burnt out. Considering how much product I had on hand, I shut down production for a couple months so I didn't have those duties too. Works issues are cleaned up and we are back to fully staffed. Today I dropped beans for both tents. Gelato x Purple Punch will occupy an auto tent, whereas Green Crack and Apple Fritter will share a photo tent.

Hope my absence hasn't caused everyone to abandon my threads. Welcome for those new to my grow journals, and for those that followed before, thanks for your continued support.

:welcome: back and those work hours sounded horrific! Good thing you could shut down the lab while they sorted out staffing. Gonna be nice to see both tents and the lava lamp up and humming again. :)

The Tent Chickens have been mighty lonely closed off in some dark cold tents. Hopefully they retained their magic powers and do not take out their vengeance on me during this grow.

Here's what's going on. Of the 2 Green Crack and 2 Apple Fritters I dropped. All came up. While transplanting, my helper (my 9 month old Rottweiler) decided to tear out one of the Fritters. I started another Green Crack in her place. Green Cracks are back row and front left. Apple Fritter front right

In the auto tent, the Gelato x Purple Punch seeds all sprouted. Two came out fine. One broke ground but came out a mutant with strange twisted leaves. It got an inch high and stopped any further growth. Another got an inch high and never got any true leaves, just it's cotyledons. I dropped 2 more which just broke ground.

On the work front, I lost the employee that I just trained 3 months ago. Back to square 1 and 72 hour work weeks. Hopefully it won't last too long before I have a replacement trained.

Sorry about the employee bailing and we can definitely blame the rottie for the photo issue, but I blame the auto issue on the fact that you probably forgot to recharge the Tent Chicken during the last new moon. Try adding some amethyst and polished quartz and watch the new ones grow with regular leaves.

:thumb:

I missed the eclipse. I was at work. That would have probably given the Tent Chicken super powers beyond belief.

Back
Top Bottom