Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Day 64 (29 days post flip)

Fed them v5 again last night. So far so good. Stacking bud and decent frost on some leaves for this early. The front left was originally my runt. Now she's the biggest and darker green than the others. Different pheno?

Day 70

Snapped these yesterday after I fed and just before lights on. Still doing well. If the breeders specs are right, I have 3 more weeks. I'm guessing longer since the temps have dropped some and that usually means slower growth, plus, when is a breeder ever right?

Day 70 pics with lights on.

From my other thread, but in honor of Thanksgiving, here's a turkey roasting bag filled with buds. What's worse, dry turkey or over dried buds?

They've had 2 feedings of v4 now. They put on another 4" since the last feeding. Signs of any deficiencies have subsided. Maybe the thing is to feed them v4 during veg and switch to v3 at the flip. That would help minimize ppm build up in the pro-mix since the Gro Buckets aren't easy to rinse/flush. Just a thought. We'll see how this plays out. BTW, I didn't do any LST on these girls. They've maintained a level canopy and filled the space with nothing more than a topping.

Now

Previous feeding for comparison
I don’t know how that green could be any sweeter, nor the canopy. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom