Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Uh oh...now it's a collection. Next time you're out, pick up some crystals...

Break out the old blurples, get a stripper pole, and the Disco Chick can put on a show for the Tent Chicken. Then I'd need to make a Champagne Room in the back. $20 a song.

Great growth for day 19!
It appears you know a thing or two about growing :bravo:

This may be the fastest start I've ever had. If not it's gotta be real close. Not bad for a guy that uses a slide rule, tables, charts, spreadsheets, and a hell of a lot of science, if I do say so myself.

Day 20 AM

They always look so rough when you first start training them. The back right Strawberry Cheesecake is a cabbage so I just did some tucking on her, the rest got restraints. @MrSauga will be happy to know that I went with binder clips this time rather than paperclips. One of each strain, front left Strawberry Cheesecake, and back right Purple Lemonade, have declared sex. The other two probably won't be far behind.

This may be the fastest start I've ever had. If not it's gotta be real close.
Science FTW!
@MrSauga will be happy to know that I went with binder clips this time rather than paperclips.
Ha, and how is that supposed to make me happy? Grommets, that's the way of the future! I'll have mine ready shortly for your viewing pleasure.

Almost forgot, on a sad note, Disco Chick doesn't operate under 3500k lighting. Tent Chicken will have to like the celibate single lifestyle.

How the fuck is that 20 days?

This is Fruit Punch on day 22 :eek:
full

Your slide rule is way better than mine!

How the fuck is that 20 days?

This is Fruit Punch on day 22 :eek:
full

Your slide rule is way better than mine!

Considering all the shit I do wrong, according to one person, it must be luck. I do seem to get lucky a lot. ;)

Feck this science mumbo jumbo. I’m in the market for some 1/2” grommets!

Maybe 3/4”, I dunno yet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Great growth for day 19!
It appears you know a thing or two about growing :bravo:
This is day 19 ??!!? :thedoubletake:

Your making me look stupid. :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom