Guy Does BC Bud Depot Purps & CBDurban

That's cool that you met a CBD guy. Sounds like a interesting strain for the CBD crowd. I am back to trying to find a good source for CBD oil for vaping. I vap a light nicotine oil and like to add a little CBD to it. That way I am always bring in a little. As of now I just don't have the situation to grow plants just for CBD oil. When I do I have decided a high CBD low THC plant would be best. I don't need to take in more THC I do fine on my own there LMAO.
Yeah I think so too. In the very least, it gives me the opportunity to sex and further grow out some more CBD plants and see what we come up with. He used solid genetics too. All TGAs strains.

Hello are the two girls that I dropped from seed, yeah I know they look a little yellow but I prefer to think of them and lighter green, lol. At this point they are just a few weeks old and have only being getting low doses of Calmag. They will be introduced into my veg system which is presently running EC of around 1.0.
Next is a small batch of CBDurban that I am decarbing. It's used in my CBDurban oil, got to run it through the Magic Butter machine..... don't know what I would do without this thing.

And now the boys just showed up for work so I will finish my update later..... Have a great day everyone!

Turns out that a window air conditioner offers little to no protection against insects traveling through it. Meaning, I will have to customize a small metal box on the outside of my brow shed and insert washable filters into it to ensure that no bugs are being forced through and into my grow area.
Remember last year when I was so incredibly careful and ended up with mites..... 99% sure this is where they came from, I mean I used to take my shoes off before I entered my grow room lol.

Hey look everyone. there is the little bleached bud LMAO. that little guy just jumps right off the picture LMAO.

Ok now that I got smart ass out of the way lol. Still trying to get a grasp on the CBD thing. Price became a issue buying CBD oil. While I like the CBDdurban a lot strength issues showed when I used it just for smoking. While I thought at one time I wanted a mix of THC and CBD now I don't think so. For me a CBD dominant plant would work better so I could turn it into oil only. I mix the oil with my nicotine vap oil so I take in a little all day long. Not much nicotine in it anymore mostly it is just a pacifier. Not smoking cigerettes so all is good.The CBDdurban may do this fine I just don't need to be adding THC to what I am already smoking.
I am pretty sure I could fit a CBD plant in one of these tents LMAO.

Hey look everyone. there is the little bleached bud LMAO. that little guy just jumps right off the picture LMAO.

Ok now that I got smart ass out of the way lol. Still trying to get a grasp on the CBD thing. Price became a issue buying CBD oil. While I like the CBDdurban a lot strength issues showed when I used it just for smoking. While I thought at one time I wanted a mix of THC and CBD now I don't think so. For me a CBD dominant plant would work better so I could turn it into oil only. I mix the oil with my nicotine vap oil so I take in a little all day long. Not much nicotine in it anymore mostly it is just a pacifier. Not smoking cigerettes so all is good.The CBDdurban may do this fine I just don't need to be adding THC to what I am already smoking.
I am pretty sure I could fit a CBD plant in one of these tents LMAO.
As soon as I have some space, where I can adopt a single bucket or two ... I'm going to grow out a couple of the seeds that that guy gave me this past weekend. Once I get the buds tested for potency, I'll know whether or not I am on to something awesome with him. Ultimately as I mentioned before, his last batch tested at 19:1 CBD to THC.

You'll be 1st on my list brother.

Also, in case anybody in Ontario is looking to have their buds profile tested. A place called the Medicine Wheel in Roseneath, Ontario does it for $50 per test.

Hey Guy all looking really good. I think we are around the same stage in flower? I’ve just started week 4. Are you using a bud booster because I introduced mine to 4 of my buckets and started to get ph drop out down to 5.0. The buckets without remained stable so I’m 100% it was the booster. Thought it might help.

Hey Guy all looking really good. I think we are around the same stage in flower? I’ve just started week 4. Are you using a bud booster because I introduced mine to 4 of my buckets and started to get ph drop out down to 5.0. The buckets without remained stable so I’m 100% it was the booster. Thought it might help.
Hey Lewy, thanks buddy! Tonight's res change has me around wk 4-5, I'll have to check my log. I allow for 1 wk +/- at flip to see my preflowers before I start my schedule and to allow me to wein them off veg nutes and into my flower slurry, lol.
My girls were flipped Jan 21-23.
No I have not introduced any boosters yet. The House and Garden has me on schedule and I believe it shows up around wk 6. Kind of funny too with this lineup, it gives you the option of using a liquid top booster, or a powdered shooting powder. Says right in the online calculator to NOT use both. Both are high PK.
My brother gave me the initial set of housing Garden for a birthday present, and his choice was the shooting powder when he was using the similar lineup. Personally, in the hydro system I prefer the top booster because it's a liquid, I'm afraid that the shooting powder May not get completely mixed in and end up in a corner of my res somewhere lol.

@Van Stank . I just wanted to recognize your help to me since I arrived in this crazy place. I know yourself and @Ms Stank are pros amongst the CBD spectrum, so just like @Jackalope, I'll be sending you some seeds once I've got these tested and I'm comfortable with their outcome. These are TGA subcools deadlights x with each other and a high CBD strain from Dinamed x a male Deadlights. These should test out quite nicely and fit right into what you're both doing!

Next is my girls last night. I wanted to point out that I believe all eight of these girls were reveged in my veg tent in the beginning as a bit of a mistake occurred. When I took my original plants out of my veg system, I had the lighting schedule switched due to a longer strain a few months back in my flower system, so ultimately I was using both areas for flower. When my girls got two weeks into flower in my veg space, I was able to move them over to the flower system but forgot to change my veg lighting. This resulted in all of my babies going into flower, so I had to quickly change my schedule back to 18-6. This made all eight of my girls reveg resulting in a bunch of weird leaves that really only had one petal. See below, as last night I was in the room doing a major defoliation. I have heard in the past that when your girls get a chance to reveg, that they can turn out to be monsters. Not sure if that's an internal thing within the plant or whether it's just because ultimately you've ended up with an extra two weeks or so of veg time ..... Seems like the proof is in the pudding LOL.

Last, just a shot across the scrog net from the other end of my flower room oh, I can't wait to see these girls stacked..... theyre stacking up beautifully!
I can remember hoping to myself that my flowers would actually reach the top scrog net, now they're at least 10-12" above it LOL.
Did I mention I love growing marijuana LMFAO?

Very nice. Not only because on the list LMAO. I have never really had to do a reveg like you did. It does mess with a plants inner workings so there is a chance it may add to production. You might end up with problems if you tried to do it for production though.Sooner or later something would hermie because of it.

@Van Stank . I just wanted to recognize your help to me since I arrived in this crazy place. I know yourself and @Ms Stank are pros amongst the CBD spectrum, so just like @Jackalope, I'll be sending you some seeds once I've got these tested and I'm comfortable with their outcome. These are TGA subcools deadlights x with each other and a high CBD strain from Dinamed x a male Deadlights. These should test out quite nicely and fit right into what you're both doing!

Next is my girls last night. I wanted to point out that I believe all eight of these girls were reveged in my veg tent in the beginning as a bit of a mistake occurred. When I took my original plants out of my veg system, I had the lighting schedule switched due to a longer strain a few months back in my flower system, so ultimately I was using both areas for flower. When my girls got two weeks into flower in my veg space, I was able to move them over to the flower system but forgot to change my veg lighting. This resulted in all of my babies going into flower, so I had to quickly change my schedule back to 18-6. This made all eight of my girls reveg resulting in a bunch of weird leaves that really only had one petal. See below, as last night I was in the room doing a major defoliation. I have heard in the past that when your girls get a chance to reveg, that they can turn out to be monsters. Not sure if that's an internal thing within the plant or whether it's just because ultimately you've ended up with an extra two weeks or so of veg time ..... Seems like the proof is in the pudding LOL.

Last, just a shot across the scrog net from the other end of my flower room oh, I can't wait to see these girls stacked..... theyre stacking up beautifully!
I can remember hoping to myself that my flowers would actually reach the top scrog net, now they're at least 10-12" above it LOL.
Did I mention I love growing marijuana LMFAO?
Awesome brother, thank you in advance. I just tried dropping a Bubba Kush CBD strain a couple days ago. Finally got it to crack last night. Its being hella stubborn. Not sure its gonna germinate. Figured I would like to try a night time CBD strain and it sounded as good as the next!

Awesome brother, thank you in advance. I just tried dropping a Bubba Kush CBD strain a couple days ago. Finally got it to crack last night. Its being hella stubborn. Not sure its gonna germinate. Figured I would like to try a night time CBD strain and it sounded as good as the next!
Yeah I was looking through a catalog from local company just yesterday and there are some incredible CBD hybrids that I would like to try as well. You know yourself, Hard to try them all right lol?

Very nice. Not only because on the list LMAO. I have never really had to do a reveg like you did. It does mess with a plants inner workings so there is a chance it may add to production. You might end up with problems if you tried to do it for production though.Sooner or later something would hermie because of it.
When I first tried putting my reveg girls into the flower room, they looked so tiny and super odd and very weak. I'm just glad it was a mistake, and that I didn't accidentally / purposefully try this LOL. Now though, I might do this on every grow, LOL. No seriously though, the girls are showing no signs of nanners or anything. I've been underneath the canopy, as tight as is to get rid of all the undergrowth. The girls are looking great.

Here's my tent full of babies....
Some blue dream
Some of jackalopes Critical Mass'
The trailer trash lineup
And last but not least, Van's 7 for 7 ATFs.
I've got some repotting to do over the weekend, I'm growing these in soil because I'm only going to take cuttings off the females when they get big enough. At this point, I have no space for any male breeding projects, so they will be composted.

Fun to watch someone with more shit going on than me LOL. Curious about the Blue Dream. It being in soil now is that still the plan for it in the future? The only problem I had with the B.D. was it sepsetable to root rot. I really wonder how DWC would effect that. You would think that it would eliminate the problem. I don't know enough about DWC to be sure.

Hey Guy. Neat that you have the other critical going at almost the same time I am doing the Juicy Fruit Critical. This pheno was the father of your seeds. I think you have the Juicy Fruit also. It was selfed. You should find this pheno in the originals somewhere. It doesn't produce as much as the one you are running and finishes later. It does have better flavors and smells.
J.F. Critical

Yeah its a dud Guy. I gave it a couple more days after it cracked and it did nothing. I dropped it in soil.....I always give them a fighting chance. If it pops it pops....if it doesn't, I will drop something else in its place. I have had terrible luck with seeds this round man. I tried some of The Black, from BC Bud Depot (via Seedsman) and it was horrible. 1 for 12 germinated....and 2 of them were cracked and bad in the package. The seeds looked almost all immature. Then I tried Master Kush from Nirvana and didn't have much better luck with them. I got 2 out 7 of them to pop but that took a lot of work. I was 0-4 from Canuk with their Grand Daddy Purple.....again horrible looking seeds.

I know its not the process.....cause I was 7 for 7 from three other breeders, including 3 for 3 from our very own Chris Scorpio's GDP (which were the first ones to pop out of all the beans and which are the most vigorous growers up to this point). I can tell you this.....if I was those breeders with the seeds that didn't germinate....I would have never allowed those seeds to go to market. They looked like absolute shit. Should be no reason for that sort of complacency when you charge what breeders and seedbanks are charging.

I will say this, Vicki from @SeedsMan handled my complaint with BC Bud Depot very well. They credited the account for the purchase. Thats all I can ask for when a customer has issues with a product. I can't say I got the same response when I contacted Gorilla Seeds about the Master Kush from Nirvana. They never even responded to the ticket.....go figure. Oh well, they were seeds from POTM contest so I didn't pay anything for them. I guess I could try and reach out to Nirvana and see if they wanted to try and make it right.

I think all these new legal states took the seed companies by surprise. Plus they are trying to do to much. Nice that Seedsman did something straight up. I never had a seed bank cover it by themselves. Only have had 2 real problems before both settled up a little at least. I have a old pack of Nirvana Master Kush I have been waiting to pop. They are before any craziness so I hope they do ok when I need them.

Fun to watch someone with more shit going on than me LOL. Curious about the Blue Dream. It being in soil now is that still the plan for it in the future? The only problem I had with the B.D. was it sepsetable to root rot. I really wonder how DWC would effect that. You would think that it would eliminate the problem. I don't know enough about DWC to be sure.
Fuck me its everything I said I'd never do again.....dirt, lmao!! Its messy!!

Seriously though, the Critical I haven't completely decided on yet, but if your sending me a hint about the critical, timing might work to send a set through the system to see how they do?! Remember my heaviest plant to date in a single was a Critical Mass. The Blue Dream are definitely going to a friend. Shes new to growing so I decided to get her started with a strain that she can research and learn about easily. Just easier with the F seeds. I never read about root rot with them, I

The ATFs, the TTBs are both for sexing, then I'll likely take cuttings and flower the smaller mothers. I want to keep a soil mother of my ATF and CBDurban and consider some other when they come along. This way if anything ever happens in my DWC, I've got somewhat of a backup. This brainstorm was the idea of my buddy @KCCO 77 ......

Yeah its a dud Guy. I gave it a couple more days after it cracked and it did nothing. I dropped it in soil.....I always give them a fighting chance. If it pops it pops....if it doesn't, I will drop something else in its place. I have had terrible luck with seeds this round man. I tried some of The Black, from BC Bud Depot (via Seedsman) and it was horrible. 1 for 12 germinated....and 2 of them were cracked and bad in the package. The seeds looked almost all immature. Then I tried Master Kush from Nirvana and didn't have much better luck with them. I got 2 out 7 of them to pop but that took a lot of work. I was 0-4 from Canuk with their Grand Daddy Purple.....again horrible looking seeds.

I know its not the process.....cause I was 7 for 7 from three other breeders, including 3 for 3 from our very own Chris Scorpio's GDP (which were the first ones to pop out of all the beans and which are the most vigorous growers up to this point). I can tell you this.....if I was those breeders with the seeds that didn't germinate....I would have never allowed those seeds to go to market. They looked like absolute shit. Should be no reason for that sort of complacency when you charge what breeders and seedbanks are charging.

I will say this, Vicki from @SeedsMan handled my complaint with BC Bud Depot very well. They credited the account for the purchase. Thats all I can ask for when a customer has issues with a product. I can't say I got the same response when I contacted Gorilla Seeds about the Master Kush from Nirvana. They never even responded to the ticket.....go figure. Oh well, they were seeds from POTM contest so I didn't pay anything for them. I guess I could try and reach out to Nirvana and see if they wanted to try and make it right.
I know this is going to surprise the HELL out of everyone but the only seed issue I ever had was with Crop king back in the early days when they sent me regular seeds in an auto package. I called and they promptly replaced my entire order.
Glad to hear too that Seedsman took your complaint seriously and acted appropriately...lord knows, you're a frequent flyer, lmao.
Launch them seeds brother!! You'll be dealing with Seedsman one day really soon, only in a different capacity.

It's hard for me to keep my RH up in flower without going too high. Also without my temps getting out of control to achieve that goal. Ultimately I know Im looking for transpiration to occur, to fully ensure that my levels are optimal. Although I generally just pluck off any overlapping leaves, this is always a good sign.
Also, end of week 4 for sure now, I'm seeing my first signs of my pistils changing colour. Can no longer tell which strain this branch originated at, lol. I love that problem!
Goodnight all!

Back
Top Bottom