KCCO’s First Grow In Hydro

Should know in a couple of days if she’s going to push more sacs out. If not you should be good, remember to keep an eye on the lower branches. They get sneaky!
Funny you mention that. I have not found any in the top foot of growth. The plants are 30 inches tall and all the sacks r in the are within the bottom 18 inches

Just about to chop this one and I figured she deserves to have her story told more than any other. This clone was cut in October. She had a pretty normal life until the thrip invasion hit me hard in November. 2 veg room and a flower room all had them. Having suffered from thrip damage I threw her and her siblings out into the great Canadian winter for a quick spray. I did not care if they lived or died at this point. Needless to say say frostbite occurred and she lost 90 percent of her leaves lol. Then after bringing her and siblings back to life in December I had a massive power surge that cooked 30 percent of my house appliances and a lot of my grow equipment. So I had to shut down for a electrical inspection in 6 hrs. It happened at 11 pm. I had 3 rooms packed up 25 plants in garbage bags and a electrical inspector in my house at 8 am. Crazy shit. Anyways the clone was in a garbage bag in my garage when my wife found this one in pretty good shape all thing considered. I was stuffing them in the bags lol. So knowing me and this strain have been together for over 10 years she gave it to me 3 days after. I was sooo happy and loved her back to life. No joke had two t5 lights set up with her under there and my dog attacked it like it did something to piss off the dog off. I found her in pieces all over my floor with a piece of a root and a tiny leaf. Again I was so sad. @Guy Cavallero if u still have a pic please post it lol. So I did the only thing I could I loved her back to life. Since then I have taken many cuts from her and made a new mother. Long and short never give up on the will to live. This plant was stressed so bad so many times and now I will smoke the shit out of her lmao.
:rip: She ain’t pretty but this one is a fighter.

Some pics of what my ballast looked like after the power surge. I also lost my PlayStation 4 (Not the PS4) coffee maker,all water equipment uv light blew as well as my uv light ballast,jet pump for pressure tank. Co detectior melted on my wall a heater and many other thing. In the grow I lost a ballast,2 hortalux eye bulbs and another heater.
This is the dimmer switch melted together
It is hard to c because the epoxy is black. But u can c lots of melting and cracking

For Whatever reason, my phone did not Save the photograph that you sent me of your poor old and decrepit girl. That being said, I do remember that tumultuous time....... She looks fantastic!

Good evening to all. Hope all is well with everyone. Things over here r going good it’s been crazy hot but the Ac has been keeping the ladies cool. The pollen sacks seem to have stopped coming out. I can’t b 100 percent sure but I have not found any in 3 days. In total about 24 pollen sacks have been plucked off the plants in the last week or two. The plants r doing awesome I am having absolutely no issues with them the buds r filling in real nice and the frost coming along nicely. It has been 35 days since flip. 24 days since preflower. Lights out

Well, now that you've got her dialed-in..... things are looking amazing! How long a strain is the Julius Caesar?

Good evening to all. Little update: The girls r doing well still no signs of seeds. I have found 2 more pollen sacks in the last week. So far so good on that front. The flowers r looking fantastic and r stinking real good. They continue to get frosty and fatter every day.

Pretty jealous of the technology buddy. Where'd you end up buying yours as well as the hiblow?
The ph controller was picked up at my local hydro store. The owner knocked 50 bucks off for me. It was 450 +tax. The hiblow was ordered online from a store up by Larry’s. They have everything absolutely everything needed for RDWC. Pumps float valves ect

Back
Top Bottom