Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Hey 420 what’s up, just a quick update. I had to start removing leaves down low as it was getting out of hand down there and matted up with thick leaves unable to breath. I’ll do the rest after 21 days in close which is Tuesday.

no hollow stems or balls were found during this exercise!

What’s up 420 and happy Friday, personally can’t wait to get back to a regular schedule next week I keep forgetting what day it is with these mid week holidays.
Update: day 17 of 12/12
These ladies are still growing vertically at a disturbing rate. I always underestimate the powers of hydroponics and the amount of stretch this plant has in it when you flip the lights. I Should have flipped a week earlier or done a much better job training but I have learned another lesson for next time. No big deal I will hopefully get away with it with some super cropping but not ideal for overall yield. The ladies are drinking at least 8L of water every 24 hrs and a lot of nutes also. It’s hard to keep up with the water levels and ec with my small res. I cleaned up some of the wiring as it was really sloppy from ripping my grow room apart 100% multiple times mid grow. I also got rid of what I am pretty sure useless co2 bags. At the next res change I’ll hook up my mixing res float valve and auto feed the system between res changes again.
Ec is 2.2
Ph 5.9

Back
Top Bottom