Gyftobill Second Grow - 600W HPS - Soil - 3 Autos - 2 Photos

Glad you got light taken care of :thumb: the girls are gonna love the new one

thnx man i hope they do:thumb:

You've got some monster autos here gyftobill, amazing work. And your trainee is looking fabulous aswell. :thumb: I'll grab a seat and watch with excitement as these big b@#%&'s finish up and your little one makes some magic.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

you are always welcome here snid:cheer:

Looking very nice im in.good work ;)

welcome beast i hope i can make a few more beasts out of my girls:cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad you were able to get your lighting fixed. Plants deal with reduced light because of weather all the time. So, I'm sure your babies will be just fine.

Yea, i wasn't so worried about the one day. My biggest fear was if the ballast was broken. that probably would have needed days to be solved.:high-five:

new update soon.( Just need a break for a couple of joints)
I rearranged the grow room transplanted the photos and watered them all.

I changed the position of my exhaust for better results. i placed it as it should be as short and straight to the exit as possible.

I had a real labyrinth all the way to the exit before.

i checked the exit outside the house and i immediately felt the difference:cheesygrinsmiley:

I got no pics of before cause i was in real harry to prepare solutions and fix everything to put them back in.

now its like this

20160624_172730.jpg
20160624_192208.jpg

Temp. outside the house is between 82,4 f (at 6 in the morning) to 105,8 (at 14:00 ) for a couple weeks now.

So far i managed to keep temps in tent at a maximum of 84 f (when i work on them and move the fans etc) and an average 81,5 f.(Tent is always open these days. if i close it they will die for sure )

But in any minute a package arrives and i will solve that problem once and for all. I will update when its done

Package not here yet so i have time for the watering and transplant update.

KAIA KUSH and ORIENT EXPRESS where transplanted in the 30 Lt pots at day 29

They were topped at the 3rd node and LSTed from then.
I removed all holdings for today to reduce stress, and will start LST probably tomorrow.

I didn't do anything special,
1 left them to dry well in the small pots
2 filled with the same soil the big pots
3 made a hole in the middle
4 placed the plant and covered the old soil with some fresh
5 watered with SOLUTION ph 6

1ml / Lt : Sensizym, Tarantula, Voodoo Juice
2ml / Lt : B-52, Piranha
0,5g Lt : Calcium Powder Additive (0-0-0)

ORIENT EXPRESS IN BIG POT​
20160624_172832.jpg

KAIA KUSH IN BIG POT​
20160624_192148.jpg

Kalashnikova Auto Day 62

Watered with Solution ph 6,4

2ml / Lt : Sensizym, B-52, Bud Candy
4ml / Lt: Overdrive
0,5g / Lt : Calcium Powder Additive (0-0-0)

KALASHNIKOVA AUTO​

20160624_155650.jpg
20160624_155642.jpg
20160624_155609.jpg
20160624_155605.jpg
20160624_155559.jpg

She will be fed one more time with Powder(N-P-K) and then flush.

Auto-Bomb and Big Bang Auto Day 62 (i forgot to take pics of big bang ouside the tent sorry)

Watered with Solution ph 6,3

2ml / Lt : Sensizym, B-52, Bud Candy
4ml / Lt: Big Bud
0,5g / Lt : Calcium Powder Additive (0-0-0)

BIG BANG AUTO​
20160624_191855.jpg

AUTO-BOMB​
20160624_155754.jpg
20160624_155749.jpg
20160624_155738.jpg
20160624_155724.jpg
20160624_155701.jpg

Sorry about the awful pics , i promise to get better:cheesygrinsmiley:

Beast of a plant.top work;)

Thnx mate :high-five:

Not much to report today except that i'm extremely happy about the conditions i finally provided for my babies.
Fully closed tent after 2 weeks and temps lights on from 77.7 f to 78.3 f and lights off 67.1 f to 68.9 f
(and i run the air condition on half power. Before it was always on full power).

no more 80s and 90s :smokin:

and photos never looked like dropped stressed or something from the transplant. Not even for a min.

so training begins again today

Looking good:thumb: nice training going on:bravo:

:thanks:

I'm not very good at LST but i have enough time to create countless canopys. They will stay under 20/4 light for at least 45 days more.

That makes me think if i should take 2 even larger pots like 60 Lt (i use 30 Lt)for the bloom phase of the 2 photos.

What troubles me more with even larger pots is moving them around watered and that i will have to carry the pots after flush....

well my dammed cell phone is broken again and it will take a while so i have to update without pics.

But i'll bring in the dig. cam. again tomorrow. So Just the solutions i used for today.

Big Bang Auto and Auto-Bomb Day 65

Solution ph 6,1 (Increased Powder by 0.5g /Lt)

1ml /Lt : Sensizym, B-52
2ml / Lt : Big Bud, Bud Candy
2g / Lt : Powder Feeding (16-6-26-2Mg)

Kalashnikova Auto Day 65

Solution ph 6,1 (Increased Powder by 0.5g /Lt)

1ml /Lt : Sensizym, B-52
2ml / Lt : Overdrive, Bud Candy
2g / Lt : Powder Feeding (16-6-26-2Mg)

PHOTOS​

Kaia Kush and Orient Express Day 32

Solution ph 5.8
(Doubled Powder Feeding 3 Lt each to water the whole pot cause the day of transplant i didn't have enough bubbled water to water the whole pot...)

1ml / Lt : Sensizym, Voodoo, Juice, Tarantula
2ml/ Lt : B-52, Piranha
1g / Lt : Powder Feeding (16-6-26-2Mg)

NOTE: Powder Feeding has more than N-P-K and Mg. It has Zinc, Iron, Boron, and other stuff(its easy to find it just google it). It's supposed to have everything a cannabis plant needs.

I'm really curious to see Kaia kush s reaction to watering. Its the first time i have real problem with deficiency. My first grow went extremely smoothly. The only deficiency was a few calcium spots in a couple of leaves in late flowering.

:thanks:

I'm not very good at LST but i have enough time to create countless canopys. They will stay under 20/4 light for at least 45 days more.

That makes me think if i should take 2 even larger pots like 60 Lt (i use 30 Lt)for the bloom phase of the 2 photos.

What troubles me more with even larger pots is moving them around watered and that i will have to carry the pots after flush....

For what it is worth, I think you a pretty good job at LST. I wish I could help you with the deficiency, but I am just not that knowledgeable about them yet. I hope that feeding her helped.

Back
Top Bottom