Hansisan's Blue Widow Bubble Grow - Come on in!

Just looking in. I see everything seeems to be in order. This is a direct contradiction to the laws of thermodynamics.

Whatz up Hanshisan!!! :hookah:

How that girl doing brother? :blunt:

HeyGreen007, rest of crew too.... well I am back after a nice 5 trip to Ponce Inlet for some good surfing. First couple days I drove back to empty the AC humidity res so it would stay running... that got old quick, so I had a rubber grommet and shut off valve left over from some bubblebuckets... now I no longer have to empty the AC res....

Jul25_004.jpg

DAY 13 Flower:
MMS_Resized_Pix1.jpg

MMS_Resized_Pix4.jpg

MMS_Resized_Pix2.jpg

looks good h. did you catch any fish

Funny you would ask that.... several of my non surfing buddies back here inland were like "You went to Ponce Inlet and DIDN'T fish!?!?!" I was like "what?" They were like disappointed with me or something! I just never realized how big a fishing spot it was.... too busy surfing and checking out hotties!! :)
But next week we are gonna' go for the weekend only and yes I will def' bring a couple rods.

Surfing and Hotties - who needs fish!

Glad all is well bro, the lady looks good. When did you add the side lights? Are those T8's?
:goodjob: with the AC drain.

Funny you would ask that.... several of my non surfing buddies back here inland were like "You went to Ponce Inlet and DIDN'T fish!?!?!" I was like "what?" They were like disappointed with me or something! I just never realized how big a fishing spot it was.... too busy surfing and checking out hotties!! :)
But next week we are gonna' go for the weekend only and yes I will def' bring a couple rods.
i can understand that alot of hotties there. but you most fish at least one day:)

Surfing and Hotties - who needs fish!

Glad all is well bro, the lady looks good. When did you add the side lights? Are those T8's?
:goodjob: with the AC drain.

I went with T5's (2000 Lumens each). Today I just bought 4 more 3000k T5 bulbs and replaced the 6700's. Gonna' run out to Home Depot in about a "blunts" time and pick up a few more 43w 2700's. Growth over last couple days has been great, will have to take it off the pedestal/stool to lower the canopy.Thanks for the props on AC drain.

i can understand that alot of hotties there. but you most fish at least one day:)

I most certainly will next time. possibly the weekend coming up.... thing is I never fished salt water really, couple times about 20+ yrs ago.... and NEVER been deep sea fishing. I want it simple this weekend... a hook, a shrimp, cast and wait.

Man, at 13 days you look ahead of me and 21 days in. Great growing skills dude.:thumb:

That makes me feel good, thanks a million bro'! Unfortunately this grow has had to come to a stop. Not much detail other than blueberries and strawberries have invaded again. So all is done for now. I'll still be posting though and one day again.... one day!

Back
Top Bottom