Has anyone grown any Fast Buds' LSD - 25 autos? Opinions? & Others

McCdive

2/28/16

Well, thinking of spring and I've ordered some seeds I haven't tried before. Autos.
:cheer:I ordered 10 "Fast Buds" LSD -25 (fem) Auto beans. Looks like things happen pretty fast with autos and I'm going to have to fight the urge to trim fans and do too much LSTing. I'll be growing in Coco and perlite 70/30 and plenty of LED light to make them dance. I'm figuring on a 20-4 light schedule, but I'm just wondering if anybody has any tips for me??:thanks:

For anyone that is interested, it's a really wild looking bud! Deep purple/black buds with redish trics. Really colorful plant.

I also got some Barneys L.S.D. (fem) . I grew that last summer and have a clone in flower now, It was a favorite with my friends, so I had to re-stock on them.
:love:Super easy to grow. Takes training like nothing. You can really abuse these girls! Highly reccomend this one.

Also new for me is Nirvana Seeds - Supreme CBD Kush.(fem) This is a 1:1 CBD/THC strain @ 9.5%.

Last summer I grew 3 Supreme CBD Durban girls and I'll tell you what, I have been off my (all) pain meds for the last 4-5 months! The durban rings in @ 8% 1:1 THC/CBD ratio. Make no mistake, you get a decent little buzz on this stuff, but what I was after, it delivered X10!! Really nice body buzz and makes great butter! The Durban has a nice, smoth - earthy - orange? smell and taste to it and only really comes alive after a couple months in the jars. NOTE: SCROG this girl! I'll be doing 1 plant in a 36X60 tent this spring. One is all it'll take, with a nice veg. Another big producer.

And I picked up some more Dr. Kriplings' Incredible Bulk. Did them last year, love the taste and buzz!! Having a bowl as I ramble on...... This is a high yeild plant, for sure! But you need to give her room. SCOG this plant and youll fill a couple shopping bags!

So that's it. Just wondering what I'm getteing into with the LSD Autos.

:circle-of-love:Thanks, folks, Andy.:Namaste::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom