Have I fimmed poorly

Haha thanks for understanding! My oldest is three years, and my youngest is just over two months old. I mean I’d probably have more time if I wasn’t so exhausted at the end of the day.. but right now there is no real “end of the day” they all just kinda blend into the next lol :laughtwo:

Hey west hippie! It’s good to see your still thinking of me even though I haven’t been around as much! Hope you and the wife are doing well!! I got a much needed day away from work today. They’ve been giving more responsibility being the QC guy for the job site I’m on, also managing 4 crews that don’t speak all that great of English. My brain needed a mental day away from work... perfect timing! To go into the weekend! Hope the wife and I can get some sleep this weekend!! Fingers crossed!!
Bless u man , definitely needed the day of then , yeah with being awake at night as well it’s like continuous isn’t it but like we’re I am now my youngest is nearly five and me and my lass are started to miss the baby age lol making us feel old 11 years old , 8 years old n now five lol I’m only 29

It’s good to see your still thinking of me even though I haven’t been around as much!
Hey Backlipslide! Nice to see you poking your head in for a bit. You sound very busy. Those rugrats will run you ragged if you're not careful...

But dont think you've been forgotten. Not by me, at least.

All my best,
~Magnus

Ruff,

WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch, as you have already figured out. You'll find tons of grow help on this site and help about just about anything 420 related.

Don't forget to participate in our forums. That's how people get to know you and you'll make friends that way.

So bully on you for starting a grow journal. For many of us, that is how we first approach people here, through our grow journals.

So keep up the great work and you'll find your niche here soon enough.

And again...WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::blunt::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

Bless u man , definitely needed the day of then , yeah with being awake at night as well it’s like continuous isn’t it but like we’re I am now my youngest is nearly five and me and my lass are started to miss the baby age lol making us feel old 11 years old , 8 years old n now five lol I’m only 29
You’ve got your hands full bro!! I’m the same age as you. I’ll be 30 in August. You and your wife had an earlier start at it then my wife and I. Don’t let that baby stage fool you! They might seem cute and harmless!! Don’t let they’re cuteness fool you!! Lol
The oldest went to grandmas for the weekend and the baby had two nights of sleeping really well. The oldest will come back today and the baby’s sleeping will probably go back to what it was before the weekend lol! I’m hoping these last two nights are a sign to come... but ya never really know! Lol

doing the math, you had your first at the age of 18!! Damn man! I couldn’t imagine having a kid when I was 18... I was still too selfish and partying all the time... I wasn’t even thinking about kids at that point of my life.

Hey Backlipslide! Nice to see you poking your head in for a bit. You sound very busy. Those rugrats will run you ragged if you're not careful...

But dont think you've been forgotten. Not by me, at least.

All my best,
~Magnus
Hey Magnus!! Good to see you brother!! Means a lot to hear such nice things!! I haven’t forgot about you guys either...
hope your feeling up to par these days!! It’s crazy the amount of rain we’ve got here in Alberta this year!!

yeah I needed a small mental break away from the forum.. at the end of the day I knew I had notifications and things to get caught up on, but my brain wouldn’t let me do it... I was just so damn tired. After a couple nights of some rest I feel much better. Let’s see what work brings this week!!

Ruff,

We are a friendly bunch, as you have already figured out. You'll find tons of grow help on this site and help about just about anything 420 related.

Don't forget to participate in our forums. That's how people get to know you and you'll make friends that way.

So bully on you for starting a grow journal. For many of us, that is how we first approach people here, through our grow journals.

All my best,
~Magnus
Very well said brother!! :high-five:

Ruff,

All my best,
~Magnus
Thanks man yeah I’ve started one all ready and I keep browsing other posts just keep my knowledge limited so can only help we’re I can , but I loving the community here compared to the other websites for sure

You’ve got your hands full bro!! I’m the same age as you. I’ll be 30 in August. You and your wife had an earlier start at it then my wife and I. Don’t let that baby stage fool you! They might seem cute and harmless!! Don’t let they’re cuteness fool you!! Lol
The oldest went to grandmas for the weekend and the baby had two nights of sleeping really well. The oldest will come back today and the baby’s sleeping will probably go back to what it was before the weekend lol! I’m hoping these last two nights are a sign to come... but ya never really know! Lol

doing the math, you had your first at the age of 18!! Damn man! I couldn’t imagine having a kid when I was 18... I was still too selfish and partying all the time... I wasn’t even thinking about kids at that point of my life.

Hey Magnus!! Good to see you brother!! Means a lot to hear such nice things!! I haven’t forgot about you guys either...
hope your feeling up to par these days!! It’s crazy the amount of rain we’ve got here in Alberta this year!!

yeah I needed a small mental break away from the forum.. at the end of the day I knew I had notifications and things to get caught up on, but my brain wouldn’t let me do it... I was just so damn tired. After a couple nights of some rest I feel much better. Let’s see what work brings this week!!

Very well said brother!! :high-five:
My eldest is 11 year old girl who I don’t see bro your right at that age 17-18 it’s mad isn’t it , was a kid having a kid ... she’s to another lass that being some one I wish I never met lol won’t get into it cus I’ll be ranting every ones ears off there’s nothing good or positive I can say about her mum any way lol ... and tbf all my kids I’ve had to early it’s only the last three years I’ve sorted my shit out and become a man if I’m honest but we learn from our mistakes we’ll I did eventually lol

Doing pretty good considering. Thanks for asking bro!! Just got to work, got some time to chill. Your plants are doing good?
Yeah got them going through the net now , just bit unsure on how far to fill the net ? Also I’ve been over and under weaving the branch should of tied it under shouldnt in

Attachments

• DF307AD9-D298-4F1A-8BEE-E438E86FEE15.jpeg
    DF307AD9-D298-4F1A-8BEE-E438E86FEE15.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • 617DFC41-FB13-4D88-A6D4-918E3A0CCF21.jpeg
    617DFC41-FB13-4D88-A6D4-918E3A0CCF21.jpeg
    772.6 KB · Views: 18
  • C89889EF-E219-4E98-A2A9-911F81F730AA.jpeg
    C89889EF-E219-4E98-A2A9-911F81F730AA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 3FDE35E5-AA82-4208-BCC1-F72C8C7E08C5.jpeg
    3FDE35E5-AA82-4208-BCC1-F72C8C7E08C5.jpeg