Have You Ever Noticed That It Seems A Grower's Life Is A Magical Life?

It happened to me today, twice... and surely it will happen again. I am sure that this must happen to other stoners, who's highlighted senses notices such things.

Today it was feeding day in my bloom room. I looked in the bag the other day, and quickly ordered more, but this morning, a day after feeding day, I decided to see how much I had, and if it was enough to feed and water today. So I scooped out 2/3 of a cup for each plant into a bowl, and couldn't believe what I saw. I had exactly enough. There wasn't a good tablespoon left in the bag.

Wow. This stuff happens to me all the time in the grow room. Has anyone else noticed this?

Oh, the second time... I came downstairs after a couple of hours up in the grow rooms, and right there on my keyboard was a partially smoked joint. Problem is, I didn't put it there. Gnomes? Leprechauns? I have my eyes wide open now, looking for the third one... after I smoke this joint.

Have a magical Saturday my friends,
Emmers

This happens to me quite often, but non growing related... I always fill up a 2.5 gallon water jug with my R/O system and put it in my refrigerator for drinking.... I drink water constantly through the day and never measure out the cups I fill up, I just fill them until it suits my need and move along... Every night I use my coffee maker which is a big 14 cup one to make tea, in which I add 2 green tea bags, 2 oolong tea bags, 1 rooibos tea bag, 1 pu-erh tea bag, 2 green/black tea bags and 2 non caffinated herbal fruity tea bags for flavor....

Oddly enough, I almost always end up emptying the 2.5 gallon water jug right exactly at the moment I am filling my coffee maker at the 14 cup line.. almost always... and I find it quite unusual because throughout the day drinking water I don't measure out any of the water I use... Just random luck I guess.

It happend to me the other day I had taken a CBD gummie and a square of a strawberry crunch thc candy and while pacing back an forth it hit mid stride and wave of euphoria washed over me and my favorite song came on the radio and I started dancing

That happens often to me as well, maybe a couple times a day. It seems that after I roll a few joints from a stash I earlier cleaned and grinded, there happens to be just enough for one more decent size joint.

Kinda blows your socks off, don’t it?

Back
Top Bottom