Have you ever?

If there's a good food source they will stay in same area. I have a momma bear with 2 cubs been living in my backyard for a month. Sprinkle alot of black pepper around the perimeter n rub it into the pots. It'll keep everything away.
Nice thx. I will do that. There isn’t any food right now. There’s lots of raspberries around there but dlf will be finished long before they start on the berries, I’m hoping anyway. The hole point was to finish early before the choppers start looking.

Okay so today I decided was the day to plant my gorilla grow. Well I get there and all my grow bags had been ripped apart by a bear. Has anyone seen this before? He literally took at least one bite out of every bag.
Yo! Fuck that... I thought it was bad that I have to watch for rattlesnakes out by my guerilla grow site... but BEARS! No bueno!
LoL
-P:ganjamon:

Yo! Fuck that... I thought it was bad that I have to watch for rattlesnakes out by my guerilla grow site... but BEARS! No bueno!
LoL

I'm in opposite corner! I'll deal with black bear, grizzly bear, moose, wolves over a rattler! The ones sketch me out is the mountain lions, been stalked 2 times n didn't know until I went back n seen the tracks following me in.

LoL
Lol how funny is this I say the same thing I want nothing to do with snakes. Nobody has ever accidentally stepped on a bear and been bit to death lol.

I'm in opposite corner! I'll deal with black bear, grizzly bear, moose, wolves over a rattler! The ones sketch me out is the mountain lions, been stalked 2 times n didn't know until I went back n seen the tracks following me in.
I agree 100%. My gf and I found the very first mountain lion in Ontario last year. The ministry of natural resources says it’s not from our area. Because it’s really likely that someone drove into the bush with a dead cat full of porcupine quills that they carried half way across the country and drop it in the bush. For some reason they keep denying that ML are in the area

Lol how funny is this I say the same thing I want nothing to do with snakes. Nobody has ever accidentally stepped on a bear and been bit to death lol.
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Truth! I hate snakes too... thankfully I've never seen a rattler at my ranch. I just hear about them EVERYWHERE around me. Trips me out

Back
Top Bottom