Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

The one next to it is green crack it's growing good other one is humbolt bubbas a femanized gift from herbies seeds the ones in back are clones from my rogue thunder that are in flowering

The one from Humboldt, is that the Bubba kush or the Bubba gift? I am currently growing the Bubba gift and it's the best strain I've ever received from a seed company.

I know the one female out of 5 looks like it's going to have lots of buds I pulled 5 clones from it and have 2 seeds left I'll be done with flowering before they discontinue I'll order more if the yield is high

The one from Humboldt, is that the Bubba kush or the Bubba gift? I am currently growing the Bubba gift and it's the best strain I've ever received from a seed company.
Humbolt bubbas femanized from herbies was a gift seed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using 420

i have grown, with very good success, ICE, from nirvanna. i still have two fem seeds left. i have not had a problem, with their seeds. funny that crop are discontinuing the icewreck.
Had a friend send me 10 ice regular seeds he got from Dutch seeds also sent me 10 Crystal and 10 white widow

Humbolt bubbas femanized from herbies was a gift seed

Gotcha, I misread the first time. I just got off the phone with crop king from placing a order for some candy cane autos. I must say super great customer service and the gal I spoke with had a great personality, very informative and a sexy voice to top it off! Can't wait to get my order.

Haha I think I'm going to keep cloning my females do all my regular seeds outdoor to save power bill some to weed out males well do most out doors

ordered amnesia haze, train wreck, nyc diesel, cb dream. all seeds showed up very fast, 3 days across the country. i received cb dutch treat by accident. contacted cropking and resolved the issue completely! will be ordering white widow shortly, the best strain ive grown from cropking. cant wait to start this grow

The Humboldt bubba is a good strain ? I'll clone it then herbies don't give it as a gift no more or even show it in the seed search.

I got ice wreck going had 4 males out of 5 seeds it's in flower now I got 5 clones from it first still got 2 seeds left. The rogue thunder is good to got 4 females out of 5 on that one cloned 5 more also got 3 seeds left.

Waiting for green crack and white widow to veg a bit I'll clone them then I'll keep a mother of the 3 strain then germinate the sour diesel.

20160218_150134.jpg

Tiny one the WW middle green crack right one humbolt bubbas ones in back are the rogue thunder clones.

Back
Top Bottom