Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I ordered 10 seeds from CKS 3 weeks ago. Got them really fast within 3 days.
5 green Crack
5 Sour Diesel
My experience with these seeds was not the greatest. But found out after speaking to a CKS rep that putting them on my cable box for warmth might not have been the best idea.
So I ordered another 10 seeds. And when I got my package there were an extra 10 seeds. So was extremely happy with that.
I know have 8 seeds germinating since Monday afternoon. I soaked for 18hrs as directed. And are now on plates with moist paper towel.
I have them sitting on my dark basement floor with the floor heating set at 24C. My temp meter reads 25C, I'm proud to say every seed has cracked thus far, and each have a half mm taproot. Except for 1 GC. It's about an inch long. So she will be planted today.
But very good company to deal with, and am extremely happy with their products, and communication.
Will definitely be dealing with them again.

many good vibes to everyone with white cookies :Namaste:

excellent strain. :thumb: very nice work with this one King :high-five:

WC32.JPG

WC12.JPG

WC22.JPG

bridget11.JPG

hi.....got 10 WW..very quick............9 out of 10 germed...........then planted not doing so well only 6 left.....look awful weak.i need help..........thanks

hi.....got 10 WW..very quick............9 out of 10 germed...........then planted not doing so well only 6 left.....look awful weak.i need help..........thanks

More info would be great.
My geuss is you are over watering, it's hard to just leave them alone but that's what they need. Make sure you have holes in the bottom of your cups or pots to allow extra water to escape.
What temp is the room ? What lights are you using?
If any what food are you giving them and do you have a PH tester?
WW is pretty tough in my experience. You should be able to get them back if you figure out what's wrong.

2nd time Crop King customer first time ordering online, first pack was happily purchased at a local store..
ordered blueberry Saturday and I'm amazed that i have received them the following friday! today :):thanks:
have had nothing but success with CKS so far, I have had had 100% germ. cant wait to germinate these bb beans, they are huge some of the biggest seeds I've seen. :thanks: :Namaste:

King! First time buying seeds, and my order just shipped. Can't wait to get me some white widow and super silver haze! Didn't know about the discount till now, but there's plenty of opportunity in the future since I'm not set-up for cloning.

Back
Top Bottom