Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I just received my order from CKS after having an issue with a blueberry I picked up locally here (5 pack).
CKS delivered as they promised they would over the phone.

Thank you CK as well as the promotional material.
Very much appreciated

Sincerely

Canresearcher :thumb:

20160424_003552.jpg
20160424_003451.jpg

week 6-7 from seed

KING

Looking forward to my first grow. White Voodoo, Dark Angel and Haze Xtreme. I'm overwhelmed with all the information in these forums. My seeds are soaking now, will be on the plate and paper towel tomorrow. I'm excited and thinking positive! Thanks to CKS, 420 Magazine and all you forum users.

MAKE CROP KING SEEDS OFFICE A DESTINATION NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN VANCOUVER!

IMG_187327.jpg

I was in Vancouver for a conference and I have always wanted to visit the Crop King Seeds office because I love their customer service. When I arrived I was greeted by the owner who is as friendly as you can be. He asked me immediately if he could help me and I started asking about their new strains CBD indica for growing medicinal herb. He couldn't wait to talk about the hard work that went into breeding these seeds. He also went over the proper way to germinate CKS seeds which is specific, but luckily they have a grow guide which helps novices such as myself.

I chose the seeds that I wanted and he gave me a discount on them for driving over an hour to his office. Yah super amazing guy helping those who need medical greenery resources for personal use only. As a thank you for my purchase I got a free gift and that just made my day. If you don't know which supplier to support, this home-grown brand is top notch for customer service, guarantee'd seeds, and the best karma you could ask for in regards to supporting kids for baseball teams. This community is based on the principles of treating the ladies right and I walked out feeling like I was the Queen of Crop King Seeds!

IMG_187416.jpg

CROP KING SEEDS MADE A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE, WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE REALLY?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you are a Crop King customer or a fan, please comment below say "King".

If you are from our previous forum and decided to sign up here, add "Chat" in your comment.

This is some kind of a "roll call" :).

"chat"
i am very happy with my crop king seeds 2 white widow and 3 green crack are now budding, dont have pictures but ill get that figured out too.

Chat and king! I'm a fan/customer for life ;) CKS has been nothing but the best, great customer service, awesome strains, and what other seedbank holds bad ass competitions and gives away seeds like crop King? Oh yeah...no one! Keep it up crop king, you da bomb!

Hello everyone
I am LiquidJade from other forums.
I honestly did not know of this forum because well I never searched CropKing seeds before. This was the first one that popped up so I made a account as of right now! This seems like a active forms so I will make more postings after this. :)

But the reason I joined and my first posting will not be one of happy but of sad... See the reason I searched CropKing is because of the customer service I got. Well I will post my experience here and make another posting of my own.

5-5-16

I hate to make a posting like this but I felt I had to do no one else runs into this problem.

Last night I was making a order from Crop King Seeds.
This morning I got a phone call saying someone was using my card in China. Now CropKing is in Canada. Over all my transaction was declined because they could not process my card outside of the USA. I forgot.

But here is the part of the story I want you to hear. I talked with Lisa on the web chat to ask what was up. This is how the talk went:

Lisa
Hello Jade. How may I help you?

Jade
I just tried to order from you last night and this morning my card was said to be used in China shopping mall...

Lisa
9:11 am
Jade... understand that most seed companies don't even allow credit cards for AMericans
tell your government to change the laws

Jade
Kind of upsetting this has never happened to me before and your website was the only one I have used

Lisa
then tell your government to change the laws
or pay cash like 50% of our customers

Jade
That is not a very friendly response...
Why the hostility?
I would be happy to use my paypal if you accept that payment

Lisa
because Americans need to understand that we are actually doing you a favor
you are not even allowed to order seeds
let alone use your credit card

Jade
Ok. At the end of the day money is money... Why does it matter who it comes from?

Lisa
correct

Jade
I am not understanding the hostility for Americans that you have?

Lisa
it is your government
they set the rules
and the rules say "you are not allowed to use a credit card or even buy seeds"
so we break these rules for you people
Jade... I am very busy here.
what is your question?

Jade
Your website seems very friendly but I don't understand the hostility to me because our government.
I am sending you a msg because my card number was somehow taken from your site and used in China
And you are on the subject of our government..
Delivered

And after that point she closed the chat.
So it seems that CropKing has a problem with Americans
I honestly thought it was a valid question I was asking... But I was met with hostility.

Just be warned people please. Business is business there in no way should anyone get a response like that. Even more so when they said there company is based on "word of mouth".

LiquidJade

UPDATED:

10am just called them.
Just now got off the phone with the "owner" of the company. Said his name was mark. He is the largest seed guy in the world!!!

Anyways. I was informed he was doing me a favor in even taking my phone call. He stated that he was so busy with orders that he does not care about my order he needs less orders because of his demand. It's bad business I think. I am just letting the growers know.

I don't know guys...
Honestly that is not the response I was wanting to get....

I hate making postings like this. But as people and growers we need to know about the companies we are doing business with.
I wish all of the growers and collectors the best of luck. This is information to show my experience.

LiquidJade

So u know.there processor for credit transactions is in china...not canada..
Maybe that's why ur card was declined...safety reasons from the card company..ive never ever had a problem with crop king or a credit Trans action.or any shipping issues to usa...and the people have never been nicer..if I had ANY problem they fixed it no questions asked..
Maybe u just pissed them off some how..that's my guess..

Back
Top Bottom