Heading out to California in 2 weeks and need some questions answered!

GanjaMan417

So I finally purchased my tickets about a week ago and I'm heading out to northern California to visit one of my good friends that just moved back home. so I'm going to be around the fresno, santa cruz and San Fran areas for my first time, this is also my first time ever being out west

One of the questions I have is what's the weather like around october? I know the rainy season starts around november-january.. I'm leaving the 18th which is on a thursday. I couldnt get any one way flights so I have a lay over in Houston, TX and then fly into San jose airport around 11:30 am. What are some good things to do high around santa cruz and san fran?? ahaha Things I need to see and places to eat at?? What are some pretty good head shops to check out?? I'm also thinking about mailing a small about of bud back home before I leave.. would this be a big risk or better than carrying it with me on the flight home because I do have another lay over in Devner, co on the way home. I have never flown anywhere by myself and its been about 7 years now if I can get some poiners on the whole flying experience let me know :smokin3:

I'm just counting down the days because this is something I have been anticipating for a long time. :allgood:

You will need to wear layered clothing because Cali is very cool in the evening any time of year. SF area can be foggy and cool or blazing and hot. As for mailing, I would not do it because of dog sniffers. As for flying, I would say no although I have done it in the past. I was sniffed by a bomb sniffing beagle while carrying and about fainted from fear. Luckily, he kept on sniffing right down the line. Bon voyage and stay safe.

Thanks for the reply julianne I definatly appreciate it. After hearing your story I doubt I'm going to bring anything back with me if anything I might just send an 8th or so back through dhl or something I'll just make sure its sealed up really well and hope for the best but I'm not sure yet :allgood:

I'll just make sure its sealed up really well and hope for the best but I'm not sure yet :allgood:

Wrap the buds up in a bag or whatever then stick the wrapped buds in a bag of coffee grounds, any vacumm packed brand will do. Just open the coffee bag and slide the 8th in the middle of all the grounds then seal the bag up as well as you can, box and ship. It works thats all I can say. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks BS I've read about that method I've also been reading about using candles but I'm thinking the coffee grounds would work better.

Yea my g/f and her sisters use to do it all the time, they'd send some to their mom. Besides they need to aquire a warrant to be able to open the package first and most of the time, if the package is small enough they wont bother b/c it just isnt worth it, last time I checked you couldnt fit a pound in a coffee bag so you see my point?

No return addresses and use a bonk name.

:bong:

sounds good man Ill definatly keep that in mind but should I use next day shipping or it really does not make much of a difference.. last time I checked next day was like $91 for ups?

I'd go ground, it'll be on the back of a truck most of the time. Dont use usps, its run by the feds so getting a warrant is MUCH easier, i would imagine. Of course, you are to use my info at your own risk, im not encouraging you to do this but if you feel you must all I can do is offer my input on the matter. :peace:

I'd go ground, it'll be on the back of a truck most of the time. Dont use usps, its run by the feds so getting a warrant is MUCH easier, i would imagine. Of course, you are to use my info at your own risk, im not encouraging you to do this but if you feel you must all I can do is offer my input on the matter. :peace:

ahaha I'm going to just see what happens when I'm out there if I come across something I must ship back then I'll give it a try. thank for the info man definatly cleared things up for me :allgood:

I don't know about cali weather, but I do know about shipping bud. Find a way to hide it, peanutbutter jar, shampoo container, w/e, and have it shipped to your house, do not put a return address on it. They cant arrest you for having weed shipped to you because they cant prove that you had someone ship it to you. The most they would do for a 1/8 or a 1/4 would be confiscate it and ship the package to your house with a note saying they had to confiscate something from the package.

Thanks man that definatly clears things up for me. I've got my fingers crossed that I have a couple of nice days when I'm out there.. I leave next week I'm pretty excited because the furthest west I've been is chicago ahaha :allgood:

Weathers not great right now, sorta chilly with cloudy evenings but about 2 weeks ago it was blazing hot. I've never really seen any headshops in santa cruz but about 30 to 40 minutes away in monterey I saw a pretty good looking one with roors and such. Check out the beaches though for sure cuz theres some fine looking ladies around the wharf and stuff. Also see if your buddy has any connections in modesto cuz thats where the purps be at brotha you can trust me on that. Have fun and stay high.
peace

Just got home from my trip yesterday and it was awesome. Beautiful weather and good bud everyday so I couldnt ask for more. I was in the fremont area and went to San francisco one day and made a trip to santa cruz another. Let me tell you that its an absolute blast to smoke in San Francisco ahaha. And as for the bud.. well I couldnt finish everything that I purchsed out there so I brought some home :cool: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom