Healing Stopped? Receptors Saturated? Please I need your advice

Re: Healing Stopped? Receptors Saturated? Please i need your help

Hi Motoco,

I´m making the oil, i evaporated (in my opinion) quite with the rice cooker, then i put in a warmer at night and this morning it was

2014-06-10_09_16_44.jpg

I though i´ll evaporated now in the decab. Well i spent more than and hour in 110 C oil temp and it was bubbling so i guess it was alcohol and may some water (when i wash the jar...).

Now i stopped and iñm with the nanoheater in high in this way

2014-06-10_11_20_27.jpg

Update:

image143.jpeg

After and hour in the nanoheat

As i don´t know really know the decab process, do you think the oil is wated? maybe no full decab?

Hope i can fix it :Namaste:

Have a good day!

Hi iversonpi,

It looks fine to me. The cup warmer takes much longer than the double boiler method. Is it nice and thick/sticky? Next time dry the jar after you wash it. Water is bad :) It looks like you did a good job. What strains did you use for this batch of oil? You know how to test to see if its good?

Give me an update on how you feel? What type of oil did you make? Was this the shark cbd? Indica? Tell me all the concentrate's you have now so we can get you going.

If you feel too hyper during the day, use little dabs of Indica to relax you (tack). Vaping some herb/bud 10-15 minutes before eating will increase your appetite also. The feeling you are trying to achieve is; clear/alert mind with body relaxed. Not lazy, just comfortable. This is how you want to feel during the day. I know you only had sativa but now that has changed because you got some CBD oil and Indica also. Let me know everything you got for your oil's. I'm anxious to get you started on a good dose regimen with proper type of oils.

Your doing a good job. You will get better and better and soon be a master jedi :)

420 Motoco

ps- use 420 Magazine 'gallery' tab at the top to insert your photo's. This will help } Questions & Answers - Photos

Good afternoon!

I´ll leave the oil how it is now.

So, you use the rice cooker to evaporate "almost all the oil" or is better to pass a doble boiler pot?

The strain is white cheese, i´m going to use for the night and relax. The other oil is jack herer and critical cbd but this oil i think i overheated last week :(

I feel better(my hungry is very good right now), but i´m still confused because i think my neck is getting better but the lymph nodes in the underam is very active, it has increased his size in the last week, but hope it´s a natural process.

So, your suggestion is to take all the gram with tackling method, is this correct?

At least, do you know any case that this cannabis oil produce hairloss? I´m loosing a lot of hair, i did before another treatment (cesium) that cause low pottasium and could be this but when i take the oil i feel many times tickling on the head skin.

big huge master

Hi Comrade,

OK. I think the oil is fine.

Correct, I use the rice cooker to cook most of the oil down before doing the decarboxylation process. An example is normally an ounce of high grade will produce 3-4 grams (not much as far as volumes goes). 4 milliliters equates to four grams of oil in an oral syringe. Take an oral syringe and fill with 6 grams of water in the rice cooker. Tilt the rice cooker toward you like explained in the oil tutorial and see where 6 grams of water look like in the rice cooker. This will give you an idea when to stop. Also as mentioned before, use your low switch when getting less than a 1/2 cup left in the rice cooker. This prevents from burning your oil. Just takes a little longer. Patience comrade is the key.

You should make it a priority to get some more high cbd strain and make the oil as soon as possible. This will remove inflammation, hence shrinking of your glands. Also remember you just started to take the oil correctly. Things look worse at the start as the concentrate is pulling out toxins and cancer. Be patient and you will see improvements. Just get some CBD strains and make the oil.

Yes, take a gram a day in 6-8 doses with the tacking method. If you think you need more it won't hurt if taken correctly. Your main goal is minimum 1 gram a day. If you can do more and your comfortable it will heal faster. I wouldn't think you would need much more. Remember when you get your CBD oil and Indica those are add on's and not your actual cancer killer (which is your highest THC strain).

Hair loss from the oil? No. In fact it grows hair faster. Not saying it replaces lost hair, just grows faster with what you have. That could be a side effect from chemo/radiation or just stress/anxiety related. Don't dwell so much on what is looking worse or whats looking better. Just keep your dosing regimen accurate (take the same time).

Just to make sure your not getting high off the oil, correct?

420 Motoco:Namaste:

ps: The double boiler method of decarboxylation is much faster than the small coffee mug warmer. It has to be watched closer. First the alcohol burns off around 180 degrees. When you start raising the temp to around 230-240 in about 15 minutes or so the decarb starts kicking in and bubbles start appearing. When they stop, your done. You will learn with practice.

Are you sure your first oil came out bad? Try the CBD strain and see if all your pain goes away. See if your glands that are swollen shrink. It won't hurt to try it.

Hi Motoco,

I think i´m going to able to buy 50 gr of critical cbd, so i can do a bath this weekend. Is a problem to take it for the day and the white cheese indica for the night? Strong enough? if it´s better i can try to buy jack jerer strain or half of each one.

I also read thar cbd decarb with more temp, should i considerar anything different with this cbd strain?

Yes, i´m taking that "burned oil" but i´m quite sure thc at least was too much decab ..., maybe cbd is still ok

Thanks a lot for the last information too!

Hi my Spaniard Comrade,

You going to need to mix your CBD strain with something that is Indica dominate (right around 60/40). Jack Herer might have too much on the sativa side to blend with the CBD strain. Otherwise you will want to join a marathon going by. It would be way to much UP. Most of your high CBD strains are Sativa dominate and normally right around 75/25. You want your daytime right around 50/50. Alert upstairs with body relaxed. Not up, not down, right around the middle. This is a great starting point and you can adjust to how exactly you want to feel. Make getting your CBD strain a priority and get it as soon as possible as this will start shrinking tumors/glands.

Stay on track with how your making the oil right now. Stay off the net for decarb info :). Great concentrate is made using the tutorial. Why its posted comrade. Learn this method and master it. You will be pleased with your results. Sometimes more is less.

Just believe in yourself, let the oil do its job. Perhaps your overthinking causing your hair to fall out :) (humor).

If I may ask what is your age iversonpi? Just for an idea of strains (younger more active, older less active). Tks Bud.

420 Motoco

Well said Motoco,

SO, i´m going to go mainly for the cdb in this batch,or i can find easyly dinafem critical + to mix with critical cbd.

Come in summer over here, the summer is fantastic over here :)

Do the cbd and mix with your dinafeml. Mix the bud together in your mixing pitcher and make your oil as you normally would.

Actually the wife was telling me over lunch how cheap it is to live in Portugal. Live great for 2,000.00 a month. Guess I should start checking the MJ laws. We would be neighbors :)

Wow, just googled in drug laws in Portugal. SWEET! Just need the market value to go up :)

Well said Motoco,

SO, i´m going to go mainly for the cdb in this batch,or i can find easyly dinafem critical + to mix with critical cbd.

Come in summer over here, the summer is fantastic over here :)

Good sunday Motoco!

How is being the weekend? i´m feel better every day,shrinking some lymph nodes and i feel tingling when i take the oil (the last indica oil, it has been my best one following your last instrucccions); the gum method is very important, you are right :).

Well this week i have to do at least the day oil, i have been garthering and i have:

1- CBD shark 40g
2- white cheese 30g
3- ak 47 100 gr
4- critical+ 20 gr
5- I think this week i could find moby dick (100 grm) and juanita lagrimosa (50g)

With this material, can you help me to elaborate the oil with the strains and proportions? in the last week i paid to the customs the taxes for Vollrath 59500P Mirage Pro, hope i can get it at home soon.

See you later, and thanks a lot my god.

Good Sunday to you my Euro compadre!

Its been busy Brother! This is the news I've been waiting for iversonpi! I'm so glad you got the dosing down correctly now. Now you understand getting incorrect information can send you backwards on how to take the concentrate. I'm proud of you for hanging in there and taking a leap of faith with me! :Namaste:

I would like to go shopping with you :)
AK-47 makes a wonderful daytime oil blended with CBD shark (40g of shark with 100g of ak 47).

I would suggest making your daytime oil as mentioned above. Find a combo you like and try to stick with that (your body loves consistency). What happens is when you experiment too much your body feels different with each strain/mix. Sometimes you wonder if something is wrong because of different feelings. When you are consistent on the same strains you feel the same so you can tell what is going on with your body.

When smoking (vaping) different strains I use this avenue to feel how the 'high' works. Also take a small pocket micro-scope (at least 60 times and check out the trichomes, crystals, etc. The more of these the better oil it produces. Buy smaller sample amounts and vape them to see how you like the different highs. Also it is a good way to check potency. You are going to have so many different types of oil you will start getting confused what you like best :) You will soon be well versed in making your concentrates. Also well versed on how to use the oil.

I totally get your excitement Brother-there is only one God, I'm not even a Zod. Perhaps God hooked us up, prayer is a powerful tool my friend. :Namaste:

Hi Brother!

This week has been very confusing, i have had many symptoms that i thought i was getting worse but on friday i made a bloodwork and the tumor markers are ok, and my lymph nodes are shriking quite quick.

Tomorrow i´ll explain more details.

THANKS A LOT FOR EVERYTHING!

Good night!

Hi Brother,

First, I must apologize for not writing sooner.

It has been difficult weeks with personal issues and a healing crisis. Today I just received the blood tests and x-rays with excellent results.

The doctor has run out of words and all the symptoms that I have are the body's own elimination.

Also today I received the bathes test, the last i did is number 105, following your excellent advices!

When can i come visit you and give you a hug in person? :goodjob:welcome:

Many hugs and kisses

:goodjob::goodjob:

zo6nwp.jpg

wow alot of delta 9 in your oil very nice results you got back! cbds and cbgs are pretty nice levels.

that cbd shark is out of this world high in cbd and pretty high cbgs as well. very nice

huge thumbs up

I&i

Hi Brother!

All I have to say is WOW! Since your dosing switch from digesting only has been an amazing turn around for you! Oh my Gosh! I am so frick'n happy for you man! I've been thinking of you everyday and wondered why you never replied! Anxiety going to your Dr.! Do you realize your 420 Magazines first online heal! :cheer::circle-of-love::party:

Just keep on keeping on my friend. Stay on your regimen for 30 more days-taking no chances, then you can taper down to a grain of rice a day for daytime and 1/2 grain of rice for nighttime. It is just so awesome you can start living your life again HEALTHY! I have to go grab my vape! Whoot!

Nice specs Brother on your meds. I wish I could afford to have my meds tested, lolol. No words to express how happy I am for you! Friends for life! Thank you for listening when there was doubt! I'm so proud of you comrade! Seriously Awesome Brother!

Friends for life!

420 Motoco

Hi Brother,

First, I must apologize for not writing sooner.

It has been difficult weeks with personal issues and a healing crisis. Today I just received the blood tests and x-rays with excellent results.

The doctor has run out of words and all the symptoms that I have are the body's own elimination.

Also today I received the bathes test, the last i did is number 105, following your excellent advices!

When can i come visit you and give you a hug in person? :goodjob:welcome:

Many hugs and kisses

:goodjob::goodjob:

zo6nwp.jpg

and i have been spreading the word about you and this thread. have pointed one member towards this thread and have helped 3 patients with information from motoco.

motoco, do you realize your changing the world?

I&i

and i have been spreading the word about you and this thread. have pointed one member towards this thread and have helped 3 patients with information from motoco.

I&i

I'm subbed up and PM'd motoco which he already replied to! Thank you all very dearly. I'm reading.

Thank you my Friend! Just doing what any human would do for others Brother. Thank you so much for spreading awareness my friend. At your young age newer generations won't have to go through all the BS ours did. Keep on keeping on Brother. When I'm up that way I know your addy, lolol. Proud of you for what your doing at your collective !

I&i

Congratulations!!!! This gives me hope. Great Thread!!!

Back
Top Bottom