Heartbreak - bud rot on S2 Girl Ah

So I am getting a shot ready for posting and notice "something" DANG!!! I knew right away what it was but I hoped it was a spider . Dang BUD ROT!!!!! So S-2 and I-Squat got pulled. DANG!!! "Only" the two buds under the cola were rotten. Oh well I was not prepared for the humidity ... now I have to get ahead of it quick, DANG!!!!!!!!!!!

This was supposed to be eye candy

DSC_7759_bud_rot.jpg

Re: Heartbreak ... bud rot on S2 Girl AHHHHHH

Ah that sucks, sorry to hear of your troubles. I know how you feel, but she still looks like candy to me bro!:thumb:
I've been lucky indoors so far no pm or mold, knock on wood...

AWWWWW! Buckshot, what a pain in the ass! I am truly sorry for your misfortune. How much longer were you planning on budding them? I guess it does not matter now, time to break out the scissors and save whats left. I hope the rest of your harvest goes well, it cannot get any worse(WELL IT CAN,BUT LETS HOPE NOT). TAKE CARE. SINCERELY, JAMESTHE GREEN.

Thanks Whitehouse and JamesTheGreen ...

Yep lots of ventilation during string bud growth. Sometimes you can get away with licking the bud rot spots out and then spraying the area of rot with hydrogen peroxide to kill the mold.

wow sorry about your misfortune. I'd be heatbroken especially if my buds looked hald as nice as those.

Thanks, you roll with the punches ... there were only two rotted buds so much was saved including the cola

What was the %RH that caused it?

Back
Top Bottom