Heat issues in test run closet grow

All I can say is read, adjust, monitor your results, and adjust until you get the results you want. I grow outside also and the temps here are well into the 100s and I still get great vegetative growth. Inside I grow in a closet with sliding doors. To get good air circulation I placed an fan on the opposite end on the floor....(cooler air) with a slight crack in the right and left door so I get a constant flow of cool fresh air. My windows in the room are blacked out so no light gets in during the flowering stage. In my other room I keep my clones until they are large enought to transpant either into soil for my outside grow or grow rocks for my inside hyro grow.

Wizzy.

Just have your passive vents come in through the door. Then install something like this Roof Vent Guard (pack of 2 in black) CACHO311-2 JMC plumbing products Inc. or Roof Ventilation:What You Should Know | NJ Roofing Blog

make sure its at the other end of the room opposite the door.

You will have fans blowing air up through a ducting tube and it will go out that hole. Light will not go out through that hole if installed correctly.

Another option is knocking one brick out then installing a fan there. Or even knocking a brick out then installing a mini split a/c unit. Like this CS-E12NKUAW - Panasonic CS-E12NKUAW - 12,000 BTU Ductless Mini-Split Wall-Mounted Heat Pump & Air Conditioner (Indoor Unit)

The cool thing about those is they can dehumidify, heat, and cool. They are expensive though. That one says its just 270 but I think it is just the wall unit and not the entire setup with compressor, would need to look closer.

Wow.. Nice my thread got hijacked ...it's all good all within
The subject no problem here I got caught up with my test run.
Actually I went ahead and germinated the auto-original amnesia
With the little problems I have since my temps are staying at an average
85-90f since I am leaving the lights on 24/0 for this first week

I'm not sure if I should start a journal since its my first real indoor grow
I might mess some things up .. Nd if I do start one i might As well germinate
An auto- cheese I got

I also was wondering when I should start feeding nutes my soil/Kellogg premium soil
Doesn't contain any type of nutes or ferts as far as I'm concerned..

Any input,advice, on my situation will be greatly appreciated

Wow.. Nice my thread got hijacked ...it's all good all within
The subject no problem here I got caught up with my test run.
Actually I went ahead and germinated the auto-original amnesia
With the little problems I have since my temps are staying at an average
85-90f since I am leaving the lights on 24/0 for this first week

I'm not sure if I should start a journal since its my first real indoor grow
I might mess some things up .. Nd if I do start one i might As well germinate
An auto- cheese I got

I also was wondering when I should start feeding nutes my soil/Kellogg premium soil
Doesn't contain any type of nutes or ferts as far as I'm concerned..

Any input,advice, on my situation will be greatly appreciated

Start a journal! Auto fans will like the info. I am new to this but from the research on the threads and members advice I am learning quickly. From what I gather you should start using nutes around week 2? I am still not sure with autos when it comes to the veg period since technically they do not really have one. That throws me off a bit. I will be growing 4 autos indoors using Fox Farm oceans soil and Tiger bloom for flowering. I know there is another nute that can be given during the so called veg period. Hopefully someone can help with this question.

Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom