Heavy Amber Trichs So Early? You Guys Still Say Wait 2-3 Weeks?

bigboerboel

End of week 7 and my sugar leaves very tight to the bud are 70% amber. Out on the ends of the larger sugar leaves its 90% amber.

I tried to get a good pic at the calyxes, but only have my phone. Through the 60x loop, there are only a scattering of amber at the calyxes, but all at least cloudy. Could this just be a fast finisher, or is this much amber at 7 weeks normal?

Screenshot_20220909-132610_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220909-132431_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220909-132038_Gallery.jpg

20220908_071025.jpg

look on the flower itself, the ones on the sugar leaves turn week or two or more prior to being done usually, varies on strains and light type etc...If she a photo and not an auto and outdoors in north america you have a few more weeks to go, or more depending on indica dominate or sativa.

They fatten up so much at the end, you will be glad you waited, if outdoors sometimes you just have to pull them when the weather goes to crap or chance losing 1/4 of it to bud rot if you in an unpredictable area for rain that time of year like me in Oregon (Southern OR a diff climate, but still same chance as like northern cali where more is grown outside as they can get monsoon season early too ;) ).

They fatten up so much at the end, you will be glad you waited, if outdoors sometimes you just have to pull them when the weather goes to crap or chance losing 1/4 of it to bud rot if you in an unpredictable area for rain that time of year like me in Oregon (Southern OR a diff climate, but still same chance as like northern cali where more is grown outside as they can get monsoon season early too ;) ).
fortunately I have a barn and I have my plants in cloth bags and on utility wagons where I wheel em in at dark and out at light or when rain is predicted. I do this when they start to develop the colas. Im in Virginia, been growing for a while but it just became legal so life is good, very good. lots of pot smoking red necks in my area. I'm 2 weeks from cutting the plant on the far left, Bubba Kush, would it do me to add the black strap, never done that before but my cousin is doing it and he said new pistils grew over night.

20220821_202258.jpg

fortunately I have a barn and I have my plants in cloth bags and on utility wagons where I wheel em in at dark and out at light or when rain is predicted. I do this when they start to develop the colas. Im in Virginia, been growing for a while but it just became legal so life is good, very good. lots of pot smoking red necks in my area. I'm 2 weeks from cutting the plant on the far left, Bubba Kush, would it do me to add the black strap, never done that before but my cousin is doing it and he said new pistils grew over night.

20220821_202258.jpg
Nice....the molasses helps feed the micro life in your soil, not sure how much it would do in two weeks or if too late in the cycle but can't hurt and it's pretty cheap. I'm in OR and weather usually goes south early october sometimes, so I fought it a few times and just went to growing in my shed or grow boxes now, partially due to that and part do to technically not allowed to grow in my trailer park and they keep changing management so hard to guess what they care about enforcing and what they don't......looking good keep it up :) :passitleft: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom