Heavy weight fruit punch anyone?

kygiacomo

hello 420!! im just wondering is anyone here has had any experience with this strain? i looked at the genetics and they are exactly the same as reserva pridava's silver bubble and a few more breeders got a few strains differnt names same genetics out there..thanks

P.s if this is in the wrong section please forgive me as this is my 1st day on this particular site..ty

Hello kygiacomo welcome to :420: :welcome:

Try posting your question in FAQs it may get a little more traction there. Also take a look at New Member Start Links it will give you an idea of the forum layout and how to use certain features like the photo gallery.

Sorry I can't answer your question though.

:peace:

Hello kygiacomo welcome to :420: :welcome:

Try posting your question in FAQs it may get a little more traction there. Also take a look at New Member Start Links it will give you an idea of the forum layout and how to use certain features like the photo gallery.

Sorry I can't answer your question though.

:peace:
thanks bud..this fourm layout is like the one i use for my iphone game called modern war..but i didnt know where to post the question for this..so i will put it there..thanks man

welcome aboard!
no experience with your strain sorry
i have also seen some services list different names for what seems to be the same exact genetics
never bothered me much i just move along but i can see how it might mess with people who want that exact genetic
its all good if it does what i need =) ...the dude abides...
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom