Hello - All help is needed!

saltyssandy

I'm an avid marijuana user. But never had intentions to grow. Non the less find any use for it whether medical or just to get high. Anyways, a friend of mine one day recommended I grow in my house so that I wouldn't have to buy and plus I don't work so it would be a fun little hobby. Yeah, "little" became no where near being able to explain how this little hobby has taken up my whole day.
Long story short, a friend of mine hooked me up with some seeds. As a joke I let my friends grow cannabis in my closet that I didn't use. I wanted nothing to do with this project my two friends had started. All this chat chat about female and male parts on this plant that had no mere value to me but to catch a high and temporarily rid myself of the constant anxiety and depression I live with had me laughing inside at how silly they sounded. As time went on, it looked promising that they were going to commit to this project and grow how they say "The Dankest Weed Ever!". Eventually... Soil, pots, weird prob things, foil, etc.. started coming into my closet and the process or "Project Danks" finally kicked off on Nov 24, 2017. As the days went on, i paid little to no attention to both them and what ever was going on in my closet. Eventually, both started losing motivation and eventually leading to the brains of the project to jump ship. The other guy had grown or "tried" growing before but had no where near the experience the other guy had. So it was up to him to figure it out, which didn't go to well with his late night work schedule. Eventually, seeing them not messing around in my closet (as weird as that sounds) kinda made me want to snoop around and see what was it that just intrigued them so much. Thus leading me to eventually trying to take care of it, but at minimal effort. Not having a job and being on break from school for a month really got boring and so I took interest into the plants. Constantly texting and calling and trying to get a hold of "the brains" of the operation got tiring and his partner who really didn't know much but was just down for the ride wasn't much of a help either. So being the selfless person that I am, I took it upon myself to give it a shot and learn a thing or two. "JUST TO KEEP IT ALIVE" as I told myself. All it took was one YouTube video about something as so simple as a strain of weed and a million different types of questions, answers, how-to's, personal blogs.. You name it!
8pm turned into 630am the next day real quick. I felt a lot more knowledgeable on my cannabis research. Having 1 on 1 contact with a marijuana plant definitely made it all the more better and exciting and bearable. I've now took it upon myself to take full care and explore all the different aspects of this plant. From the seed to the bud. From the little plastic capsule you receive it in to your system. I've currently started a little journal for beginners but documenting my progress with my first grow.
So the reason I'm reaching out is because I'm currently stuck at this moment with my 3 plants with trying to figure out: Gender, Strain, Type.
Also additional help such as recommendations, help on how to grow my plant, or anything to help is greatly appreciated, thank you!
P.S.
Almost forgot, yeah I took a stab at "topping" two of them.
feeba0068971059d0d5ec7330cbadbc0.png
f7df72e4a3393462b3df8c1b84fbcfb1.png
acec56252320af5aa34a15c227ca140d.png
aa1e64b39fac1e1271fa2f010f49fa8c.png
652ebcd53cb584770807931f8d0ce222.png
427b73395d1e8da86aacc3a0c057996e.png
11217d9b0799fa62d1196c1d3ca1282f.png

Welcome saltyssandy :welcome:

So you want to learn more about growing. You should head over to our Grow Room. If you just want quick answers, start here:

Forum > THE GROW ROOM > Frequently Asked Questions > Ask Us Anything - Sharing Knowledge 420Style

In our Grow Room you will also find Grow Journals where members document their grow for fun & advice. I see that you tried to attach some pictures. We have our own image upload software. See this thread for instructions:

Forum > THE GROW ROOM > Frequently Asked Questions > Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Good luck with your grow & let us know how we can help further.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom