Hello all

NICE! I'm running a VP Par450 I absolutely love it...of course I have zero experience with any other light but it seems to be tricking my girls to thinking they are out in the wild just fine! I'm on my first grow and I've learned light height on the LED's is really important and course it took me a long time of not listening to figure out its better to err on the side of further away than too close. Only covers 2x2 though so more light will be needed!

Two 600's Ough ough ough ough

a9e49571001f82a56fbf38b1bf4c7eab.jpg

I think your 600's pull about 260w at the wall, so together you have what 520ish watts of light? There's a equation i think its like 1sq ft needs 50w of light to make good bud so at 520w you can cover 10sq ft of plant. Check me on the math someone?

Whats your grow room? I have plenty of space now, but I'm gonna try and flower 4 plants that have been trained to be short and bushy with just my one VP450 which is the bare minimum and really probably two too many, but I'm trying to address my light deficiency very diligently. I hope to procure more LED's and I did set some CFL's up as supplements which is helping!

People will tell you they love them, other people will tell you there is better quality out there. The proof is in the results, which there's a fair amount of documentation that Viparspecra's work just fine. It's the grower mostly, not the equipment anyway. If you google micro grows you will see some amazing results from the most basic materials. And success is relevant anyway, for some its not about quantity as much as quality and experience.

The names on the lights really mean nothing. It's what power they pull from the wall. That Bestva 1000 only pulls 185 watts (what they claim, which is usually high) and the LED's themeselves probably aren't as good quality as what you are getting. I bet it would work just fine for a small grow though!

I tried one plant with the bestva. Just a seed I had got out of some reg a friend had it didn't do real good. I'm setting my grow up in a 15x15 bedroom but won't use all of that room. I have painted the walls a reflective white hoping that would help some on the light too. Im all about quality. Got white widow and early girl ready for when lights get here. They should be here tomorrow.

If you can you should start a grow journal (click on forum tab, it's the 6th one down) read the how to in there. That's a good way to ask questions and help people chime in on what you have going on and follow along easier as you go. Plus everyone loves pictures of peoples progress! All that stuff would get lost quickly in the introduce yourself area. The best ones start from the very beginning too in my opinion. Like before your bean even pops!

Also I've found that like every question I have has been asked 91 times here, the searches come up with a TON of info to quickly find what you need. And the experience people put links to their shared knowledge, so check out the links they put up in their sigs.

But if you don't find it, OMG there are SUPER smart growers here that are happy to help with any info/questions you need! Cheers, luck to your grow!

Ok thanks for the info. I've grown outside for a few years but thisis first inside grow that I've been serious about. I'll check out journal

How did your Vipars perform. Reason for asking is I have two as well. Bought them and then decided to build a light which worked well. See sig below. The Vipars were never used. I just pulled one from storage and put it in my tent alongside my home built led. From the wall the vipars draw 288 watts and my led is 610 so am now at 898 watts in a 4x4 tent. 56.125 watts sq. ft.

Back
Top Bottom