Lol, had to at least ask, had a buddy with a tent that was almost 10 years old and couldn’t figure out why his plants kept herming, till he camped out in it one night while lights out and saw light leaked everywhere, even in the sides of the tent

It was a great question, I could have had a old leaking tent and had the same thing happen again, thanks! :headbanger:

[QUOT="Camaro1691, post: 4407278, member: 327546"]
Lol, had to at least ask, had a buddy with a tent that was almost 10 years old and couldn’t figure out why his plants kept herming, till he camped out in it one night while lights out and saw light leaked everywhere, even in the sides of the tent
[/QUOTE]

I have just come across Ployploidy this is definitely what my girl is has anybody got any information about this please ?? I will be taking alot more photos after 8pm when the lights are on

Thank you for the info somebody else has just told me the same have 16 colas of them
Looks similar to the Aurora indica I was growing, in some spots where plant wasn't getting as much direct light the buds began to look like yours which is bad for the grow and was why I pulled the lot early and have my new plants in flower now. Cut your losses and cut her down bud.

Back
Top Bottom