Hello and thanks in advance for your help!

Veronica421

420 Member
I've sprouted 4 seeds and planted in small pots under a grown light in my closet. The sprouts looked good but now it looks like all four plants aren't going to make it. I don't know what I'm doing or where to even begin to research how to do this right. I guess I need to start over with my last two seeds but obviously I don't know what to do. I appreciate any helpful suggestions. Thank you

Welcome to the forum. So you know, there are ALOT of very smart and helpful members here. Help them help you by answering any and everything you can to the best of your knowledge. They will get you on the right track. maybe even think about starting a journal here to allow more experienced growers to follow along and help when needed. Good luck.

Pics help

What medium

Lots of info here

Let's start with pics, what medium, what lights

Then we can send you to some good reading material
I sprouted the seeds with tea bags and after 4 days put them in 4" clay pots with Miracle Grow potting soil mixed with Dr Earth vegetable fertilizer. I have them under 18hrs of Vipar Spectra LED light 600W and 6hrs off. I'm completely ignorant on what to do and have tried asking friends and searching on line but if someone could help me with step by step instructions with type of soil, fertilizer, how much to water I would be so grateful. I'm in tears right now because it took me so long to get these seeds and they were expensive and everywhere I've searched the answers have been different.

Hello and welcome! This is the best spot for help!!

Here's a copy and paste of an example for info needed:
Add some pictures as well, make sure the pics are clear (not under blurple light!), then hopefully someone will be able to help you!

HYDRO GROW

Strain - Sativa OG Kush
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Hydro
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup - Ebb & Flow
Light - 1000 Watt HPS
Nutrients - General Hydronponics
Medium - Grodan Rockwool
PPM - 900
PH - 6
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -78 to 84
Solution Temperature -65 to 69
Room Square Footage - 20
Pests - None Known

Best of luck and welcome once again!!

I've sprouted 4 seeds and planted in small pots under a grown light in my closet. The sprouts looked good but now it looks like all four plants aren't going to make it. I don't know what I'm doing or where to even begin to research how to do this right. I guess I need to start over with my last two seeds but obviously I don't know what to do. I appreciate any helpful suggestions. Thank you
Pictures or they don’t exist.

83094AAB-4CCA-4122-BB26-4F03C1C80789.jpeg
8C2AF520-B231-4414-8C0C-FAA0F1735742.jpeg
8D370275-B705-4619-87AA-F560042F6748.jpeg
4C025ED4-CF43-4CF6-A91E-00F9B327E0BA.jpeg

I posted pictures of my 4 pots. I'm sure I'm doing everything wrong. If someone could explain this process to me as if you were explaining it to a complete idiot because that's what I feel like right now.

Looks to me your loving them to death

Too much water

Need to let it dry out,then just water with a few oz of water till it gets bigger

A good soil and nutes for Cannabis is a must

Miracle grow is great for veggies,not Cannabis. Time release nutes is not the correct NPK for weed

Promix HP, or Sunshine mix#4 are great bases to start with

Then nutes like Mega Crop, GH Flora Trio, Fox farm trio

Emily has a great thread on how to water, search for it and read it

Some good reading here

sunshine-grow-media-5047041-cfc002-2p-64_1000.jpg
pg07_000066.jpg

Okay so first I would start with fixing your soil. Buy like Promix from your local store and a bag of perilite. Mix a 60/40 ratio of soil to perilite. Im sure you could even use the miracle grow but mix in perilite. Seedlings like to be kept moist not wet or dry

Thanks for the suggestions but Home Depot is my only option since we're on "stay at home" orders. I don't see any of these products you mentioned on the HD website.

I've found different Home Depot have different products

Search for

Pro-mix
Sunshine

I have to drive 5 mi to get the Sunshine mix
But my local Hydro store has the Pro-mix HP

Maybe look for a local hydroponics store

Back
Top Bottom