Hello everyone I missed my 420 family!

Welcome back @Lonerandstonerforever

What will you be growing this time?
I know I gave you this information before, but just incase.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting :rofl:

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Hello tokin in a bit I'll post a picture of the new stuff I'll be growing once my soil gets replaced I just had 5 seedlings die on me they were a month old what a waste of my time! :( That's the growing game tho! But the stuff I'll be growing next will be some homegrown from my last grow one of the plants is super sparkly with trichomes and it gets me super high compared to the others I even compared it to some gorilla butter from Denver which was 26.78 percent THC I think it's a cross between peanut butter and gorilla glue it's not bad and the highs were almost even in terms of intensity! :) So I'll be growing that I got a few feminized seeds out of it gonna give it a go I'm just starting to wondering if maybe since this is the first time I've ever used my own seeds from my own grow of genetics in the seeds might also be a reason they are dying besides the change in soil that's the only other change besides temps because of the summer heat thanks everyone for the welcome back hope everyone is doing well!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom