Hello Everyone Me & Towelie Just Joined

stonedinla

well I just found this forum this week. I was doing a google search for ways to pass a drug test when I saw a this site. So I wandered on over,, liked what I saw those 420 girls sure are fine :cheer:.

I have been out of the loop for a long time haven't smoked weed in over 10 yrs due to job & kids & wife.

But this year all has changed youngest kid is in college got fired,I mean laid off,LOL divorce was final 2 wks ago. Lots of time on my hands. I ran into an old friend from high school who I hadn't seen in almost 20yrs ,the ex always hated her,we had a few drinks caught up on each others lives reminisced about the old days, I was a little wild back then and somehow we got to talking about pot. Well one thing lead to another and she said she had a little if I wanted to smoke some. So off we go for a little drive, she had some stuff that tasted like bubble gum man that stuff was spiritual, pot sure has come a long way in 10yrs. Well, we drive around and end up at the beach smoke some more bubblegum and start acting like teenagers skinny dipping etc. and it was cold here but we didn't care the water was warm ,stayed out all night haven"t done that in a while.

So that was why I was googleing drug test cheating ,thought I might have to take one soon. I have submitted 100s of resumes lately, No luck yet but I will keep trying alimony, child support, college & bills still keep coming and my savings don"t look so good divided by 2. She did let me keep the house that we bought in 2005.LOL The old one was not up to her standards, it was paid for. Oh well, I now own a house that I owe more on than I could ever hope to sell it for,but try to tell that to the property appraiser. Well enough of my sob story, life goes on thank god.

I used to grow some weed GURILLA STYLE about 20+ yrs ago and had some good crops. But lately I have been thinking about doing a small grow indoors .
I want to try aeroponics with a LED light and also make it as smell free as possible.

I have gotten a lot of ideas from your fine site but there is a ton of research that I still need to do , so don't be surprised to see me lurking around and asking stupid questions. But you guys and girls seem genuinely nice and helpful. So if you guys don't mind I will hang around for a while.

Well that's all for now

me and towelie are gonna go see where all the 420 girls are around here

TOWELIE SAYS ALWAYS TAKE A TOWEL WITH YOU YOU DON'T WANT TO CATCH A COLD

HEY BOYS AND GIRLS I GOT A IDEA LETS GET HIGH

soUTH paRK roCKs

Hi, Sorry to hear all that has gone wrong for you. But God never closes a door without opening a new one! Be safe and enjoy life anew. :welcome: :peace:

What a time for you to get back to having a life worth living. You two are
sounding good. :welcome: When we hit bumps it allows us to change and get down to life as it should be Fun:grinjoint:
We get lost in taking it too serious.
Any way got lost there:cheer:
Welcome to 420 and its wonderful people.:surf:
Warning you will make allot of new friends.:popcorn:
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

:welcome: stonedinla, Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, And sharing that story. Sounds like you are handling lifes changes with your best foot forward. I have also gone through similar situation. Keeping your head up is the best way to carry on. It seems I read you are doing just that. This great site 420 has become a big part, Great, friendly Members and Staff helping me, now you. It is family here we all help each other in many ways, laughter, other stories and of coarse helping with your growing. If you start reading the Grower Journals you may find a set-up you will want to simulate. But also keep reading in the Growroom Forums to answer further questions that arise. 420 is wishing you the very best of luck for now and in to the furture. 420 is always here to lend a ear or tons of helpful advice. Please stick around and enjoy all that is available at your finger tips. See you around the Forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Sounds like you got your head on straight, sorry 'bout the tribulations...
Hope you have the best of luck with all your endeavors, there are lots of laughs and support around here, so glad you found it!

peace, Flav

Thanks Coco Joe,Oldmedman,Theweed,Mean Bean,Joe Coffee,Bad Fishman,Nbk360. I truly appreciate your kind words and yes this is a new strart for me but I feel more alive than I have in 20 yrs. This is a great country and with some true leadership it would be even better. In my neck of the woods you have the corrupt politicians & law enforcement. State senator under indictment for steering $ to build local developer a jet hanger: sheriff in jail for giving bonuses to his gestapo henchmen then demanding a kickback so he could gamble in Vegas and keep up his mistress. These scum are the same ones who ran on promises to end corruption and put all the drug users and dealers in jail. The sheriff plead out and got 7 yrs in club fed be out in 3 the other case pending but betting it will be thrown out or slap on wrist.

The way I see it they only get in trouble when one of there own turns them in because they are not getting a big enough piece of the pie.

But if we can be a voice of reason we may be able shed some light on the fact that the fear mongers have lost the war on drugs and legalize drugs so that the mafia and gangs have will have no one to sell to, everyone will produce their own or buy them from someone who is paying taxes. That would be beneficial to all !!

Well let me get down off my soap box gotta get ready for church seems the almighty needs his 10% too.

Hey I was just thinking if I didn't make any money last week but only spent money do I get a refund LOL

Thanks Coco Joe,Oldmedman,Theweed,Mean Bean,Joe Coffee,Bad Fishman,Nbk360. I truly appreciate your kind words and yes this is a new strart for me but I feel more alive than I have in 20 yrs. This is a great country and with some true leadership it would be even better. In my neck of the woods you have the corrupt politicians & law enforcement. State senator under indictment for steering $ to build local developer a jet hanger: sheriff in jail for giving bonuses to his gestapo henchmen then demanding a kickback so he could gamble in Vegas and keep up his mistress. These scum are the same ones who ran on promises to end corruption and put all the drug users and dealers in jail. The sheriff plead out and got 7 yrs in club fed be out in 3 the other case pending but betting it will be thrown out or slap on wrist.

The way I see it they only get in trouble when one of there own turns them in because they are not getting a big enough piece of the pie.

But if we can be a voice of reason we may be able shed some light on the fact that the fear mongers have lost the war on drugs and legalize drugs so that the mafia and gangs have will have no one to sell to, everyone will produce their own or buy them from someone who is paying taxes. That would be beneficial to all !!

Well let me get down off my soap box gotta get ready for church seems the almighty needs his 10% too.

Hey I was just thinking if I didn't make any money last week but only spent money do I get a refund LOL

Yep, your gonna fit right in. :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom