Hello Everyone!

lolo1101

Hello,
My name is Lauren and I am joining this forum from Denver, CO. I came across this site and was truly glad that I did. It is rare to find a sight that, to me, seems so open to users. I also like to follow marijuana law and news and it is hard to search Google because I constantly am berated by "people being arrested for drug trafficking, finding illegal fields, traffic stop leads to 450 lbs. of marijuana, etc..." I was highly pleased with the news section here and it has become one of the first places I now go for news.I admire the medical side that I think this site has taken as I am a large supporter of medical marijuana. Personally, I do not know where i stand on PROP. 19, but I do know that I believe in the medicinal effects of this amazing, naturally occurring, beautiful plant. I look forward to getting to know the site and people better here.

Sincerely,
Lauren

Thankyou Lauren, your introductory post is like water for a very thirsty Gator.
Thoughtful, well mannered and with good grammer, So I'm a snob :hmmmm:
who also enjoys the healthful bennefits from the use of cannabis. Me too

Welcome to 420Magazine, Lauren
You'll find friends here, growing and learning

High from northern California and welcome to the 420Magazine community. It's great to have you join us, we've got a great group of people here and a wealth of info. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Peace and MMJ :peace:

Hello lolo1101:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe.Thanks for all your accolades and support I am RI MMJ Patient and Caregiver. Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time and see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Captain Kronic's Medical Dirt Grow
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs! ,

Back
Top Bottom