Hello everyone!

Kronica

New member of this fine site.

The reason I've joined is because I am so excited that I just cant contain myself any longer.
In fact, I may have piddled a wee bit..I'll check on that later.

I know of a person that is a week or two from their very first "successful" harvest!

That said, this is my very sincere and thoughtful open letter, blanket statement, THANK YOU!!

Thank you to whom you may ask?
Lets start with YOU...for reading this and participating in places like this great site and forum so that people like m, umm, like the people I know, can learn the skills needed to succeed.

And thanks of course to 420magazine.com and so many others for providing the venue! This is an incredible site!
To everybody here..thank you!

Hi Kronica,

Hello's are most definitely welcome here. Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members that gathers here.

contain the need to pee lol and yes patience is one of the most important facts of the game

maybe a week or 2 away but it will be 5-6 weeks before its cured and great

welcome

Sunday is relax day, I only reply to New Posts that have pictures on Sunday. If you have no plant pictures, a picture of empty grow space is perfect. Let us know if you have trouble with uploading pics, we have a link to help!~ It's all here!

So are Hello's and thank you's not welcomed here??

Back
Top Bottom