Hello everyone

Cannacation

I was never good at telling a bio or about me synopsis. But here goes:

I was 18 and joined the military. After 5.5 years, Ranger school, sniper school, and three tours, I took a bullet in the back and started having major epileptic episodes. After 5 years of dealing with epilepsy I was diagnosed with a terminal illness that dealt with a degenerating spinal cord. The epilepsy was a side affect of the major illness that the military just diagnosed as epilepsy. Now learning all I can about the cannabis world I plan on doing reviews and grow journals. I reviewed board games for two years and was the second most recognized reviewer in the industry. Reviewing board games became difficult with my mobility so I looked for a new hobby. 3 months ago I started using cannabis medicinally. Since that time my spinal degeneration has slowed by 40%.

That's me in a very small nut shell.

:welcome: to :420:

Im sorry to hear about your illness. I am glad that MMJ has been able to help your quality of life. There are several veterans here on this site and all the people are very friendly. Heres a link to my Friend Dharmas journal, he is also a veteran.
Dharmas Journal

Glad to have you on board sir.

I'm sorry about your condition. We are making consistently larger strides in understanding the many different aspects of this plant and it's effects across the spectrum of pain relief and mobility enhancer. I hope that you find what you are looking for. If you need any help, just ask the forums, :D we are happy to help!

Thanks for all the support. Yes I do think cannabis slowed the degeneration. Degenerative cells share properties with tumor style cells, so I definitely think the cannabis played a role.

Back
Top Bottom