Hello Everyone

:welcome: to :420: Cyparetha...sounds like you have some reading to do...lol...:goodluck::snowboating:
Thanks for the advice but my nature language isnt English and î cant understand some terms.Trust me I read a lot bbut couldnt understand everything. This is a forum and the best place to ask. İf you dont want to help its ok .
Thanks

Thanks for the advice but my nature language isnt English and î cant understand some terms.Trust me I read a lot bbut couldnt understand everything. This is a forum and the best place to ask. İf you dont want to help its ok .
Thanks
:rofl::rofl: Wasn't saying I don't want to help :rofl::rofl: I was insinuating that you had a bit of learning to do :nomo::reading420magazine::nomo::reading420magazine:
I don't know what country you live in but, I would order some Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and their trio nutrient line, I get them online fairly cheap. That way all you do is water and feed, no PH pen necessary, FFOF will adjust the PH for you...and for the bug problem, look into Nematodes, their great for getting rid of those pests :thumb: :goodluck:

:rofl::rofl: Wasn't saying I don't want to help :rofl::rofl: I was insinuating that you had a bit of learning to do :nomo::reading420magazine::nomo::reading420magazine:
I don't know what country you live in but, I would order some Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and their trio nutrient line, I get them online fairly cheap. That way all you do is water and feed, no PH pen necessary, FFOF will adjust the PH for you...and for the bug problem, look into Nematodes, their great for getting rid of those pests :thumb: :goodluck:
I dont think you are reading my messages . I cant even find a PH pen and have to wait 1 month for a LED panel. I already planted my plants and your suggestions isnt answering my problem

Imho, you don’t need to buy any fox farms products. I’m sure many top brand mix and nutrient line can grow beautiful buds but so can any good/balanced organic mix. I’ve been doing water only grows for a while now and i’m inclined to believe that all you need for growing some beautiful buds is a mix of good ewc, a pinch of guano and neem seed meal (or other organic fertilizer with high N). It’s especially easy for a beginner to grow this way and then you can perfect it with fpes, teas, em, imo and various natural farming techniques. And ph pens in organics is not a necessity imo, my water comes out from the tap 6.9-7.1 and that’s fine. Used mine 4 times in the last 3 years. So that’s my 2 cents.

I’d think, as a medical user, less hassle would suit you better so you may not want to mix your own medium but you can also get good organic mixes online. You really don’t need a specific brand. Anything locally sourced should work well if it’s used in less say tomato cultivation. Now, that mix could be hot so you can also get plain phed peat or a weaker organic mix and mix them together 50/50. You can find ok organic mixes even in big grocery stores or “home depot” type stores but if you wanna go chemical that stuff is beyond me.

Now after doing a quick google search, i find that your soil is for young plants and cuttings etc. Meaning it’s a light mix. Try to get a bag of the same brands mix for tomatoes because that may be you best bet in availability. Mix them 50/50 and see how it works out. You may need to feed at the end especially with longer veg times. I do quick 12/12 with clones and can usually go through a grow cycle with couple of feedings and when you need to feed Biobizz nutrients are more available in Europe and they work well. Grow and Bloom is all you need, you can use every product in their line too and i’m sure you would see some improvements but basically those two are all you really need. Also Compo has liquid tomato nutrients or at least says so on their site, that could work for flowering and an organic liquid nutrient for leafy greens from the same company could work for veg too. It’s all about availability at this point.

And as a general advice, be worried about overfeeding not underfeeding because from my experience, underfeeding is not nearly as detrimental as overfeeding.

As for your plants acting weird and all, did you check for mites?

I am preparing an grow box like 1x1 and couldnt find any mylar. I bought 2 thermal blankets but they are almost transparent. Is it ok to paint my box with plain white?
I am using cfl and cant find more. Also î checked internet for 600 W led grow light which is very expensive and î should wait at least 1 month to arrive. Is it ok to use standard Led bulbs? İf its ok, how many watts and which colour and how many K ?
Thanks everyone :)

Yes it’s ok to use philips led bulbs with the diffusers off. I would shoot for 80w for each plant when they are in full bloom but a little less would also be fine with good reflective material. Your yields are not gonna be huge under these lights but they should be satisfying. I’d go with 50% 4000K and 50% 3000K. That should keep them happy. White paint should do fine but you can also find white reflective films and mylar ones on local hydro stores and you can order from them online. I don’t know just check it out if you like.

Finally a friend from abroad bring me a PH pen and î saw that ( by chance) î was watering my ladies with a good ph ( unless when î was using nutrients ) Also she brought me an organic liquid worm casting and 3 fabric pots . I cant be happier even if she buy me a car . My biggest concern is my soil now, cause she cant bring it too , but î will find a way too .
Tomorrow î will make them a room with white foam and today î made a carbon dioxide generator with yeast and sugar . Everything will be fine with your help.
Thank you very much to all of you ❤
With love

I used some liquid worm casting for my girls . Used id from leaves and after 2 days i saw this on indica . I checked some online books but not sure about the diagnose .
Any idea ?
Also i changed their pots yesterday. I used fabric pots and humidity rised very much now. I dont have space for a machine inside the box to dropthe humidity. Any suggestion :( ?

Attachments

• 20191209_180551.jpg
    20191209_180551.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • 20191209_180518.jpg
    20191209_180518.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 20191208_113047.jpg
    20191208_113047.jpg
    464.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 20191208_113026.jpg
    20191208_113026.jpg
    483.7 KB · Views: 46
Finally my babies are both looking healty
I topped the bihter oneand fimmed the small one 2 months ago. I know its too late, but iş there any technique to train my Xmas tree shape sativa ?
Ps. Rising nutrients was a good idea. Thanks for the advice xxxx

Attachments

• 20191226_074059.jpg
    20191226_074059.jpg
    748.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 20191226_074028.jpg
    20191226_074028.jpg
    764.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 20191226_074024.jpg
    20191226_074024.jpg
    834.2 KB · Views: 66
Hello again ❤
İs there any chance to train my Christmass tree shape sativa which is close to flowering stage . I am planning to switch flowering after 2-3 weeks .
I read many articles about it but î couldnt any info for older plants . İts all about younger ones :(

Also my indica is very bushy and need to prune or something like that but still they are not young plants. Some articles says that pruning or cutting down branches means taking its all energy and damege the plant . I am confused and any help counts
BİG THANKS ❤

Sativa is 1 meter height now and it didnt work when î topped it 2 months ago, so ît has a thick ONE STEM now :(

I have a limited area to grow them indoors and they both are very bushy . ( indica topped but still very bushy and sativa topped but didnt work so 1 big thick stem )
What to do ?
Pruning both ?
Toping 1 meter sativa ?
Pruning only indica ??
Please help

this is my too bushy 1 stem very busy sativa :( . How can i train it or is it possible ?

Attachments

• 20200121_132439.jpg
    20200121_132439.jpg
    931.3 KB · Views: 32
Just tie the top growing too down so get a bend and the top is lower than a few other nodes. Look in my journal land race Durban and you will see how I did it. You could always take a very big cutting from the top instead of topping and throwing away. Top and root it then you have another plant to flower in a few weeks. :)

Back
Top Bottom