Hello fellow herbalist

Hi @Medically Sane and welcome to :420:

It's great to see so many new sponsors supporting the cause for Cannabis Awareness! I was at your site yesterday and was impressed with the shirts. What are your long term plans? Are you branching out to other articles of clothing as well such as hoodies, sweats etc?

Be cool to have personalization options as well. Best of luck. If you need a model to display your shirt I'm available.
View media item 1666367

Hi @Medically Sane and welcome to :420:

It's great to see so many new sponsors supporting the cause for Cannabis Awareness! I was at your site yesterday and was impressed with the shirts. What are your long term plans? Are you branching out to other articles of clothing as well such as hoodies, sweats etc?

Be cool to have personalization options as well. Best of luck. If you need a model to display your shirt I'm available.
View media item 1666367

Mr. Plissken I appreciate the opportunity to consider you for a model position. We've reviewed your background and experience and have decided to proceed with other candidates who meet height requirements (thought you be taller).

I do plan on doing hoodies, sweats, long sleeves and more. Just have to see the business producing sales before I put more money into it. Dont want to get stuck with a bunch of product at home. due to no sales.

Mr. Plissken I appreciate the opportunity to consider you for a model position. We've reviewed your background and experience and have decided to proceed with other candidates who meet height requirements (thought you be taller).
lol, I knew I should have put my shoes on.

Good luck with the business and I'll try and throw some your way in the near future!

Thanks again for supporting the mag!

I do plan on doing hoodies, sweats, long sleeves and more. Just have to see the business producing sales before I put more money into it. Dont want to get stuck with a bunch of product at home. due to no sales.
welcome

Back
Top Bottom