Hello fellow stoners. I'm Buster Bawls, an Aero/NFT grower.

BusterBawls

Hello everyone. My name is Buster Bawls. I've been smoking marijuana for years and I'm new to the site and have been using it for grow information for the past 6 months. I'm in the eastern time zone in a semi-tolerant marijuana state. I recently lost my job due to a layoff in which my job was sent out of state. As unfortunate as this was/ I tried to make the best of it by getting jobs. I have been working for 17 years and was making over 25$ an hour. I never believed the bullshit people and the news were saying about how hard it was to find work until I got laid off and tried. I cannot find anything in my line of work that pays close to that amount. So, I'm taking a new approach. I am 3 weeks into my veg of 55+ plants in my home built aero/nft system, with awesome results. I am growing mostly Orange Crush and 3 ak48's. My grow area is 53"x160"I use an icecap ballast and VHO t5 flourscents and a 1,000w hps Lights, (4) 98"x5"fence posts, 14 gal tub, a 950gpm pump 68mister sprayers, airstones, 300cfm carbon filter, advanced nutrients, ect...I have been taking pictures of the build and grow, and want to wait till my grow is complete before I post a journal with pics. This being my first grow, I just want to apply the knowledge I've accumulated studying these websites and do not wish to get into details or have people telling me what they think would work better. I have read a lot of posts and have determined that there are many many ways to grow awesome bud, and there is no one right way. I have also determined that everyone talks their shit, but not everyone is full of shit. Also everyone loves the smell if their own farts. That being said I hope to be a positive part of this community so we can all have someone to share our stories with.

Back
Top Bottom