Hello from Alaska!

Haricot Vert

420 Member
Hey everyone,
I'm an old grower looking to pass the time on the various growing forums. I was doing some research recently and came across 420magazine. I really enjoyed the level of conversation and the topical knowledge.
So I figured I'd make myself a profile and see if I can contribute in some way.
Currently I'm flowering in a 4x4 tent with a blend of LEC and LED. I like it a lot, but find that the smells and tastes are vastly different for the same strain grown under HPS or just LEC. Most curious problems to have I think. So that is this years mystery. Why do my strains smell different under LED.
At any rate,
how are all y'all doing?!

Hi, Mr. Bean (lol), and welcome to 420Magazine.com. Have you significantly reduced the total real wattage of your lighting?

Negative. I used to run 600HPS verts in a 4x4, for comparison. Now I have the LEC in the center and 4 of the QB96's squared around it. Each '96 is at 100W so I'm over what I used to be, by a lot! But I love the spectrum and the coverage. In addition I run the LED 11.5/13.5 and the LEC 11/13 so I am shaving a bit of energy off of a traditional 12/12 flowering schedule.

Back
Top Bottom