Hello from Massachusetts

It's impossible to know Meffa and not know Bob's!
I don't know him from a hole in the wall but every time I went in and he was there it was like I was a long lost brother getting my grilled red pepper on a knotted roll, or one of his italians with the upgrade to the coldcuts! His pizza squares are to die for too IMO. :drool:

So do you have anything growing?

I don't know him from a hole in the wall but every time I went in and he was there it was like I was a long lost brother getting my grilled red pepper on a knotted roll, or one of his italians with the upgrade to the coldcuts! His pizza squares are to die for too IMO. :drool:

So do you have anything growing?
The upgraded coldcuts! He calls it the Deluxe Imported Italian. It's the only way to go if you want an Italian sandwich, and you have to get it on the braided roll!

I have Purple Kush that are about 6 1/2 months old and very bushy. They didn't make the cut on my indoor grow earlier this year but turned out to be amazing outdoor plants so far. I also have Alaskan Purple going, Blueberry Sour, White Widow, and Acapulco Gold.

They were praying for sun this morning. I love it when they do that!
IMG_5498.JPG
IMG_5499.JPG
IMG_5500.JPG

The upgraded coldcuts! He calls it the Deluxe Imported Italian. It's the only way to go if you want an Italian sandwich, and you have to get it on the braided roll!

I have Purple Kush that are about 6 1/2 months old and very bushy. They didn't make the cut on my indoor grow earlier this year but turned out to be amazing outdoor plants so far. I also have Alaskan Purple going, Blueberry Sour, White Widow, and Acapulco Gold.

They were praying for sun this morning. I love it when they do that!
IMG_5498.JPG
IMG_5499.JPG
IMG_5500.JPG
Nice lineup! They look great too! Lots of bud there man!

I also work for a couple other growers and do security consultation and installs to protect people's grows. It's a niche, I learn a lot and get to help others.
Wow, that's pretty cool. Feel like throwing us some free tips? I had a dream the other night that someone took all of my plants in the middle of the night. I was thinking of locking a coated cable around the trunks. Any thoughts on that?

I'm not sure anyone knows I have these, and though it's all legal and anyone can do it, there are still a lot of idiots out there. I have a small 4x6 greenhouse that's mostly empty because it can't house the bigger plants, but I just ordered a legitimate greenhouse with real locking doors. That won't be ready for a while though.

How many plants did u run?
Harvested my first ever autos (Girl Scout cookie extreme). Little disappointing on the yield averaged about 25 g per plant but that’s just straight grow I didn’t do anything to him I wanted to see what they did on their own For 10 weeks

Wow, that's pretty cool. Feel like throwing us some free tips? I had a dream the other night that someone took all of my plants in the middle of the night. I was thinking of locking a coated cable around the trunks. Any thoughts on that?

I'm not sure anyone knows I have these, and though it's all legal and anyone can do it, there are still a lot of idiots out there. I have a small 4x6 greenhouse that's mostly empty because it can't house the bigger plants, but I just ordered a legitimate greenhouse with real locking doors. That won't be ready for a while though.
Sure, I'll throw you some tips - First look at your crop as a thief would, what route would they take? Usually, they want to get in and out as fast as possible with little to no visual contact. In my experience

Sure here's a few tips. Look at your grow as a thief would. What would be the fastest way in and out, (most thieves are lazy) usually it's the road closest to the grow. Put up signage: This Area Under Surveillance, is a great one. No one wants to be caught on camera. Next, buy a cheap trail cam, or even ask around for a busted broken one, a thrift that believes there is any type of security will generally shy away. Another thing I like to call Shut The Back Door... The professional thief may hike miles through backwoods to cut and backpack out your crop. Again, signage, cams. Night motion lights with solar panels are awesome, also any cheap alarm that can trigger an alarm that makes noise, even if you can hear it, that can and the gig is up, they flee. I have used simple driveway alert-laser beam on the backdoor and a sign that says, IF YOU CAN READ THIS SIGN, THE POLICE HAVE ALREASY BEEN NOTIFIED AND ARE EN-ROUTE. (Love this one)
The Full Package would be the Ring with Wi-Fi booster if you can get WiFi to it.... The Ring is an amazing piece of technology with real time audio /visual/ alarm and you can even tell at the maggots as you record them running away. "HEY ASSWIPE IN THE BLACK HOODIE, HOPE YOU CAN RUN FASTER THAN A RADIO, CUZ YER #&+KED!" When.used in conjunction with the motion detector lights it's awesome, because you could say something like, glad I can see you so I didn't accidentally blow up any Officers of the Law - have a nice day!!!!!!
Couple tips from PVOG

Sure, I'll throw you some tips - First look at your crop as a thief would, what route would they take? Usually, they want to get in and out as fast as possible with little to no visual contact. In my experience

Sure here's a few tips. Look at your grow as a thief would. What would be the fastest way in and out, (most thieves are lazy) usually it's the road closest to the grow. Put up signage: This Area Under Surveillance, is a great one. No one wants to be caught on camera. Next, buy a cheap trail cam, or even ask around for a busted broken one, a thrift that believes there is any type of security will generally shy away. Another thing I like to call Shut The Back Door... The professional thief may hike miles through backwoods to cut and backpack out your crop. Again, signage, cams. Night motion lights with solar panels are awesome, also any cheap alarm that can trigger an alarm that makes noise, even if you can hear it, that can and the gig is up, they flee. I have used simple driveway alert-laser beam on the backdoor and a sign that says, IF YOU CAN READ THIS SIGN, THE POLICE HAVE ALREASY BEEN NOTIFIED AND ARE EN-ROUTE. (Love this one)
The Full Package would be the Ring with Wi-Fi booster if you can get WiFi to it.... The Ring is an amazing piece of technology with real time audio /visual/ alarm and you can even tell at the maggots as you record them running away. "HEY ASSWIPE IN THE BLACK HOODIE, HOPE YOU CAN RUN FASTER THAN A RADIO, CUZ YER #&+KED!" When.used in conjunction with the motion detector lights it's awesome, because you could say something like, glad I can see you so I didn't accidentally blow up any Officers of the Law - have a nice day!!!!!!
Couple tips from PVOG
And a coated cable wouldn't do much since they are there to cut the trunks down?

Back
Top Bottom