Hello from Southern Ontario

luv2tasteit

Hi all, first time user here. Maybe I can get some help, I am new to the indoor growing scene and wondering what kind of nutrients to use. I am going to use the Deep Water Culture method and have 3 Rubber made contianers with 15 site each also am using 4 -125 watt daylight cfl's and very strong air pump to drive6 24 inch long bubblers. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

High there luv2tasteit and :welcome: to the best darned cannabis awareness forums on the interweb!

I don't know why nobody's dropped by to say high, (probably turkey OD), yet but let me be the first. HIGH! You came to the right place to get tons of info and a chance to pay it forward when you see someone with a problem you can help with.

I just happen to be growing the same way you are going to. My current tub grow is just a click away in my sig. Talk about blowing ones own horn eh. lol As a fellow Canukastanian it's my duty to inform you that this place is chock full of Americans. I've been checking them out and they're alright for bunch of feriners. ;0)

In fact a bunch of them just floated ashore after escaping from a place they weren't happy and have already set themselves up in a new Deep Water Culture forum here . . .

DWC/ Deep Water Culture - 420 Magazine

There's probably a thousand years worth of bubbly wisdom over there and their enthusiasm is inspiring me to take my methods to the next level. I've been doing it my way for almost nine years and it's time to get out of the rut. Not that mine's a bad way. They are just getting started but they're open for business and happy to help.

Tons of other great forums and friendly folks in all of them.

Just jump right in and make yourself to home. :peace:

Thanks a lot people, sorry about the delay in responding. I am also new to this computer thing and not yet used of navigating around the site yet although I have read numerous very interesting grow posts thus far.

Back
Top Bottom