Hello from the front

bobandtorey

Hello to all
my name is Bob and i live in Michigan most people know me there by the same name bobandtorey

we where the first to be raided and both of us where legal Patients at the time and still are and have been in Court for 1500 Days.

But now that it is over because we had to take a plea deal it was not easy to plea out to something that you know in your heart you are not guilty of but the stress was to great for Torey because of her Cancer and her health we all know that when your girl is unhappy that makes you unhappy also

And the Courts know that and they use it against you as well i was unaware of that you couldn't have a jury here that you had a card from the State but even after almost five years of this Law no one in this State has been able to have a jury and be able to say the words medical marihuana in front on them

We where allowed to have 12 plants each per/the Law well we had 21 Torey had 10 and i had 11 but the state charged us with each having 21 i guess the courts use the new math LOL
Arrest here in Mich, has gone up 400% sense the Law passed in 2008 i wonder why?

Hello to all
my name is Bob and i live in Michigan most people know me there by the same name bobandtorey

we where the first to be raided and both of us where legal Patients at the time and still are and have been in Court for 1500 Days.

But now that it is over because we had to take a plea deal it was not easy to plea out to something that you know in your heart you are not guilty of but the stress was to great for Torey because of her Cancer and her health we all know that when your girl is unhappy that makes you unhappy also

And the Courts know that and they use it against you as well i was unaware of that you couldn't have a jury here that you had a card from the State but even after almost five years of this Law no one in this State has been able to have a jury and be able to say the words medical marihuana in front on them

We where allowed to have 12 plants each per/the Law well we had 21 Torey had 10 and i had 11 but the state charged us with each having 21 i guess the courts use the new math LOL
Arrest here in Mich, has gone up 400% sense the Law passed in 2008 i wonder why?

welcome to :420: your story is a sad one.. the states math is obviously twisted... if you go fishing and cathc 50 fish do you both get arrested for having too many?? even if the tag limit is not exceded by each person? im pretty sure 25 on each license is how they count that, so why not count plants the same way? two cards should be 12 each.... that is something we need to band together and overturn.. im sure if you post a thread here you will get plenty of sypport... i know i will support it. i wish you both the best and again welcome to this great community

Thanks for your kind words we were only the first of many Patients to follow if patients and caregivers where allowed to have a jury then the truth would have come out.
Now the State could not let that happen now could they if so they all would be looking for a job PA and the judge's

Our case is over as i said we took a plea deal July 18, 2013 of 6 months non-reporting probation because the State or should i say Oakland County was not going to let us win at all cost.

i have been told the County spent almost one million dollars trying to make their point if you live in our County and use Medical Marihuana even if you do have a card from the State you won't be given a fair trial in their Court House.

We did have our case dismissed back in 2009 in the lower court after are Doctor came in and testified that he was our Doctor and had signed the Recommendation for the both of us and at the same time the judge / Court even put stickers on the back of are cards saying Defendant's Exhibit ( C ) at that time i thought we had them over the barrel as now it be evidence and a jury would surely have to see all the Evidence you would think.

I will post more about this soon

Back
Top Bottom