Hello, I'm Granny Storm Crow!

Storm Crow

420 Member
I work in education. I am 64 years old, married, female and I collect medical marijuana studies- LOTS of them!

When I was 3, another child (about 5/6 years old) snapped, and tried quite hard to murder me with a hammer. I was left with some long scars on my scalp that still ache occasionally, several dents in my skull, a mild, but constant feeling of pressure on the right side of my head, and migraines that made my life hell!

At 18, I tried cannabis. By the time I was 20, I had figured out that when I had cannabis, i DIDN'T have migraines! That was enough to make me want to use cannabis for the rest of my life!

Then I kept running into folks who found medical relief when they used cannabis. Epilepsy, Parkinson's, hang-overs, arthritis, and more- it was weird- cannabis helped some pretty different things!

And then I started finding medical studies that would answer questions I found on various cannabis forums. I printed up the more interesting ones and put them in an old notebook.

Typing out URLs when answering questions, gets old FAST! So I started a WORD List of studies so I could be lazy and just copy and paste. I tossed the studies into categories to make finding what I needed easier after I had about 4 pages worth of links and titles!

In my ramblings on the net I ran across "Dr. Tod's List". It was cool! But it didn't have any documentation! And then I knew how I could balance my need to be an activist with my job in education. I would gather the documentation!

I bookmarked PubMed and "went at it" one summer. By my 60th birthday at the end of July, I had 60 pages of links to studies and I posted it up at a small Canadian MMJ forum.

And the dang thing just keeps on growing!

Granny :hippy:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Great to have you hear. I have read your list a few times to gather info. It is an awesome piece of work. Hats off for such hard work and dedication.

God Bless you Granny!

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom