Hello! New to this this site

Welcome Taafan4life2021! Hope you're well today. Got anything growing?
Just finished up an outdoor grow in October. Nothing currently but I’m starting to get ready for the next grow season here pretty soon. Just looking for some tips and insight on my next grow as it will be an all outdoor grow and I’m not as experienced with it as indoor. I’ve only done a few indoor and one outdoor grow but I’m looking to better my skills as I have a passion for growing.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Taafan4life2021

You can checkout what other grower's are doing while you decide your next move.

Also, After you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 @Taafan4life2021 You have found a great place to learn, share, or just hang out. I look forward to following your next grow. Happy growings!

Just finished up an outdoor grow in October. Nothing currently but I’m starting to get ready for the next grow season here pretty soon. Just looking for some tips and insight on my next grow as it will be an all outdoor grow and I’m not as experienced with it as indoor. I’ve only done a few indoor and one outdoor grow but I’m looking to better my skills as I have a passion for growing.
I'm more comfortable indoors but am getting the bug to grow out. This year I grew one in ff ocean forest soil, fed with Geoflora nutes. Went well.

Back
Top Bottom