Hello switched from riu

Valhalla88

Hello everyone .
I'm from the mid'west here in the U.S.
I am on my second grow ever.
The first was a very healthy male...I just didn't have use for it then...
I was discouraged by all the hard work I put in and to find out I wouldn't have any killer to smoke...I ordered some feminized lemon skunk from dna genetics...I have two healthy plants at different ages...the older one(Krystle) has been topped and suffered some ozone burn but the yellowish striping is diminished and I believe she is recovering...
The younger(Nancy-Anne)...is doing well a couple of accidental snaps here and there....
Anyway nice to be here ...I am starting my journal here in a sec so feel free to jump on in....
BTW the reason for the switch is that people really are harsh over there...not a very 'kind' helpful attitude...
too competitive ...I'm better then you cuz I grow more and the best blah blah blah...

Re: Hello .switched from riu

Hi Valhalla88, :welcome: To the 420Magazine forums. Looks like you Have already jumped in, Good. Please check out 420 contests, and vote for Nug and Plant of the year. Ok, I'll be sure to stop by to see your grow journal. :peace:

:welcome: Aboard Valhalla88. We all here at 420 just get a great high helping people. We are all growers that try to get a better harvest than your last harvest, that is the only competitive part here. You and the Cannabis plant! 420 has the greatest members all so friendily and easy to talk to. Soon you will see friendships form. If you need any help locating anything please ask. :popcorn:

Visit 420's best of 2009 Contests and Please Vote.
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009
Great way to get to know some fantastic growers here on 420. :headbanger:

Enjoy all that 420 has to offer.:rollit:
See you around Friend. :roorrip: :peace:
:nomo:

Welcoem to the NEW Home of THE Deep Water Culture!

Glad you are here!!!

This site is so peaceful, serene, full of friendly helpful people here glad to offer helpa dn advice or just friendly chat.

You're going to think you died and went to heaven here!

Welcoem to the NEW Home of THE Deep Water Culture!

Glad you are here!!!

This site is so peaceful, serene, full of friendly helpful people here glad to offer helpa dn advice or just friendly chat.

You're going to think you died and went to heaven here!

Thanks Roseman I feel quite @ home...nice seeing you here ...have to update my friendships...lol:thanks:

:welcome: Aboard Valhalla88. We all here at 420 just get a great high helping people. We are all growers that try to get a better harvest than your last harvest, that is the only competitive part here. You and the Cannabis plant! 420 has the greatest members all so friendily and easy to talk to. Soon you will see friendships form. If you need any help locating anything please ask. :popcorn:

Visit 420's best of 2009 Contests and Please Vote.
420 Magazine's Plant of the Year: 2009
420 Magazine's Nug of the Year: 2009
Great way to get to know some fantastic growers here on 420. :headbanger:

Enjoy all that 420 has to offer.:rollit:
See you around Friend. :roorrip: :peace:
:nomo:
Glad to be here and thanks for the warm welcome...I have a appt and can't get off the forum...Thanks again to everyone ...:roorrip:

Hi Valhalla88, :welcome: To the 420Magazine forums. Looks like you Have already jumped in, Good. Please check out 420 contests, and vote for Nug and Plant of the year. Ok, I'll be sure to stop by to see your grow journal. :peace:

Hello and thanks...any comments or concerns are always welcome...Thank You for welcoming me so :thanks:KINDLY!!!!

Re: Hello ...switched from riu

Not the same river is it? :peace:

I'm not sure, but the Fox I'm talking about runs south from Waukesha into Illinois. Here's a description of the route from a site with pretty unreadable maps.

"The Fox River travels generally due south from the Wisconsin border until it nears Yorkville. From Yorkville, the river takes a westerly course until just past Silver Springs State Park. After the state park, the river continues south until meeting the Illinois River."

and:

"Originating northwest of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, the Fox River enters Illinois near Antioch and flows generally in a southerly direction for 115.2 miles through populous northeastern Illinois emptying into the Illinois River at Ottawa. This major tributary to the Illinois provides considerable recreational opportunity and is within easy access of the more than 7 million people living in the greater Chicago metropolitan area."

Is this any where close?

Yes, it's the same river.
We have a bike path that parallels the river that serves as my bike commute route. It makes bike commuting really easy when I hardly have to ride on roads for almost 20 miles.

Fox_River_Map.jpg

Back
Top Bottom