Hello switched from riu

Yes, it's the same river.
We have a bike path that parallels the river that serves as my bike commute route. It makes bike commuting really easy when I hardly have to ride on roads for almost 20 miles.

I spent many a weekend on that river. Freshman year in high school me and my best friend went canoeing every weekend starting the second weekend in January, we had to pull the canoe across the ice the first two weekends, we were a little crazy I guess you'd say, the excesses of youth!

Well, good to hear that we have a little in common, It is a small world isn't it!

Did you say you did a 20 mile bike commute? If so, I take my hat off to you, that must make you feel great! I'm impressed.

:peace:

Hello and:welcome:to 420Mag! I see you are meeting and greeting friends old and new. Glad you made the switch NO drama here just cool people growing fine herbs and trying to help others do the same. :surf:our forums and have a great time if there is anything we can do just ask. I will provide some links to cool members that are helpfull and have grow journals currently in progress. Ask away if they can help all will be happy you dropped in to say hello.
Good Luck
Here are the links:
DNA Genetics (Fem) Lemon Skunk '07 Cup Winner
The VipersNest Continuous
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Kush DWC grow
Ground Zero Newbie Grower
First Grow from the Frigid N.E.
Let's grow some Weed!

Hello and:welcome:to 420Mag! I see you are meeting and greeting friends old and new. Glad you made the switch NO drama here just cool people growing fine herbs and trying to help others do the same. :surf:our forums and have a great time if there is anything we can do just ask. I will provide some links to cool members that are helpfull and have grow journals currently in progress. Ask away if they can help all will be happy you dropped in to say hello.
Good Luck
Here are the links:
DNA Genetics (Fem) Lemon Skunk '07 Cup Winner
The VipersNest Continuous
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Kush DWC grow
Ground Zero Newbie Grower
First Grow from the Frigid N.E.
Let's grow some Weed!

Hey thanks Wingman I really do appreciate the welcoming I have recieved here .
It's certainly a change for the better ,great atmosphere without pursefights.
Thanks again and I will be sure to add you to my copntacts...thanks again my friend...:thanks:

Hey everyone I'm sorry I had to leave so abruptly...I have had to deal with some very hard personal issues...my girls are still alive and flowering...I have no idea what I did or what I should have done but pics will follow once I get my camera up.
Death is a hard thing to cope with and I lost my boy, and a friend in the same week so thats why I was gone...sorry for not thinking... but I wasn't...
I chopped off all the fan leaves(I heard that was a big no -no...but they grew out and well we will see...

I don't really know what happened bro, but I do know that there is a Peace that goes beyond all understanding to all of those that accept a belief in a Higher Power. I hope and pray you find that peace.
Death is just another room we go to,and you'll go there too someday and be re-joined with your loved ones.

Back
Top Bottom