Hello the 420 crowd

Wow nice looking room! Everyone looks very healthy and happy :goodjob: I like the Zkittles strains, I’m growing a Gorilla Zkittles right now!
Yer thanks mate getting there like now was a bit rough at the start gaining my knowledge back now tho so will hopefully be all good in there for the rest of flower
Zkittles is one of my favourites love the taste of it me. Gorilla Zkittles is fire aswell how's your grow coming along mate

Yer thanks mate getting there like now was a bit rough at the start gaining my knowledge back now tho so will hopefully be all good in there for the rest of flower
Zkittles is one of my favourites love the taste of it me. Gorilla Zkittles is fire aswell how's your grow coming along mate
Grow is going well so far, thanks for asking. Just in the Veg stage at the moment, trying out a new to me training technique I learned here at 420 mag. Currently have 5 plants in a 4x8 tent 3 Gorilla Zkittles, 1 Cheese and 1 skunk. I took a 6 month break from growing and now just getting back into it again.

Grow is going well so far, thanks for asking. Just in the Veg stage at the moment, trying out a new to me training technique I learned here at 420 mag. Currently have 5 plants in a 4x8 tent 3 Gorilla Zkittles, 1 Cheese and 1 skunk. I took a 6 month break from growing and now just getting back into it again.
Good mate thats what I like to here are you a soil grower yourself

@Mr trichome ,a very warm welcome to you. As you can see, these people around here helps out a lot with growing and just other stuff.

Hope you like it here and glad you decided to get growing again...
Yer its great on here so far so good all nice people and full of knowledge. Ino I'm made up to be back in the garden it took me a few years to get back to it was putting off for ages till a friend bugged me enough to start again thanks to him im back getting green fingers.

Thanks pal nice to hear people say that especially when iv just only started again alot of knowledge lost and missed out over the years of not growing thanks pal
I don't think you have missed much judging by those pics you are rocken my friend.

I'm in the garden in the next couple of hours need to do some defoliating so will get some more pics
Hahaha sorry pe
Heres a zkittles plant 24 days in flower looks a little bit behind to me but run for a few extra days anyway

IMG_20210220_213808_492.jpg

20210220_174715.jpg

20210220_174701.jpg
Hahaha sorry people this girl is 17 days in flower not 24 days haha man been smoking to much

Back
Top Bottom