Hello the 420 crowd

Some clones i took for friend coming on nice will keep a few of these back for mothers

20210221_182033.jpg
I love those domes you have. Can't find anything that sturdy here in Canada.

Finding anything decent in Canada is a pain in the arse.
It can be hard sometimes. Right now nobody in driving distance has any canna coco. But we can grow like crazy without any trouble from Johnny law. So its a bit of a trade off. Then there is always Bezos for desperation deliveries.

Gelato 33 don't know the breader my friend gave my this strain she's looking good up to now 18 days in flower

IMG_20210222_012519_134.jpg
Def looks like a gelato

I try to stay away from the zon if possible. I have actually found them to be more expensive than other places lately. But I still have a Prime account and still do get some things from there I just can’t find elsewhere for reasonable price. I also know the local grow shop people so I like to support them when possible.
Yup same here since I have a local business try to keep my buying at home zon has got expensive lately

I try to stay away from the zon if possible. I have actually found them to be more expensive than other places lately. But I still have a Prime account and still do get some things from there I just can’t find elsewhere for reasonable price. I also know the local grow shop people so I like to support them when possible.
I agree 100% I prefer to spend my hay locally. Being in a bit of a rural area I'm lucky to have a grow shop near and support them as much as I can. Bozos doesn't need my money, the prices have gone way up for everything on the zon anyway.
But in an emergency its handy to get a delivery.

Back
Top Bottom