Hello the 420 crowd

Hello everyone just thought i would join see what I can learn. I use to grow years back just started get back into just here to pick up some tips. Happy growing people.
Welcome friend :welcome: Have you had a chance to check out our wonderful sponsors.

Hello everyone just thought i would join see what I can learn. I use to grow years back just started get back into just here to pick up some tips. Happy growing people.
Good timing, grow equipment and supply has never been better. Our Golden Age.
Good decision, so many helpful and experienced growers here.
Good luck in your grows and welcome.

Welcome to :420: @Mr trichome.

Were you a soil grower or hydro? Any Future grow plans?
Thanks for the welcome I prefer to grow in soil. Yer iv got grow on at the moment its 23 days in flower now I have zkittles, sky walker, divorce cake x nbk x zkittles cake and gelato 33 . I use ionic with a few little additives there all looking well I will upload some pics over the next few days.

Thanks for the welcome I prefer to grow in soil. Yer iv got grow on at the moment its 23 days in flower now I have zkittles, sky walker, divorce cake x nbk x zkittles cake and gelato 33 . I use ionic with a few little additives there all looking well I will upload some pics over the next few days.
divorce cake ? Lol is their really a such? Or is that your humor shining through on wedding cake ? Welcome

Hey @Mr trichome :welcome: To 420 mag! Got any picks of your plants? We would love to see them!
Heres my room the ones at the front are zkittles and a few sky walker at the back are gelato 33 and divorce cake the had a few more veg and are in bigger pots so are a lot bigger

20210220_175724.jpg

Back
Top Bottom