Hello

Sorry, I've been away for a while.

You're all over the place. Just relax, and let things happen. I know everyone is telling you to do something or other, but you gotta hang tight, I would recommend starting new seeds while you wait for these plants.

If you're a science person, read everything you can about plants in general, because the physiological principles are the same. There are certain process which are specific to Cannabis, but don't worry about those until you got basic plant science down. The knowledge will give you a good advantage, you'll understand better why you gotta do all this stuff to your plants.

The bible is gonna put most of the stuff people have said in the right order, and it'll be easier to know when to do what. I still use it regularly as solid reference.

Lastly, don't expect anything, and you won't be disappointed. It's buddhist philosophy, the most patient people on the face of the earth.

Oh, and no more transplanting. All stresses should be in the Veg cycle, and if someone tells you otherwise, it's an advanced technique and should be left to experienced growers.

Yah me too.. Dizzle and I are wondering if your all good?....we miss you... :ciao:

Thanks guys for the input/advice. Hopefully someone will answer this before I lose my internet service....tomorrow...But it will be temporary, got tired of Time Warner so now I am look for another provider. So, you may not see me for a few. Some will be glad for a break, looking@Vince and Daze...lol...If you don't see a response from me that is why...I will miss this place for sure but while I am away I will be reading Cervantes' Growing Bible. And hopefully you will see some improvements with my ladies.:cheer:

Racer very nice homework .......that's right my man......how soon we forget.....thanx buddy...:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom