Product list:

Grow Big--$16
Tiger Bloom--$16
Big Bloom --$16
Open Seseme--$23
ChaChing--$23
Beastie Bloom --$23
And the Optional : Bush Doctor Sledgehammer--$26

There is a 3-pack available for $65 of Open Sesame, Cha Ching and Beastie Bloom IF you can find it!

The last 4 Products are used in small quantities and only at specific times during the grow -- so if you know someone who wanted to go in on the 3-pack with ya, it would be worth it!

Here's the FoxFarms Feeding Schedule for Soil... Hydro is MUCH more complex, unless you use bubblersthen you can follow a Phasic feeding schedule (At end of weekly schedule!)

FOX FARMS FEEDING SCHEDULES

WEEKLY FEEDING- per Gallon
Sprouting and week 1--BigBloom 2TBS
week 2-- 2tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 3--3tsp Grow Big + 2TBS Big Bloom
Week 4--JUST 3 tspGrow Big + 1/4 tsp Open Sesame
Week 5 same as week 4 unless going 12/12--

Week 5- OR--day 1 of 12/12-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Open Sesame
Week 6--same as above
Week 7-- 2 Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 8-- 2Tsp Grow Big + 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Beastie Bloom
Week 9-- 2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/4 tsp Cha Ching
week 10-- Same as above
Week 11--2 tsp Tiger Bloom +1TBS Big Bloom + 1/2 tsp Cha Ching

Thanks for the schedule, Vince. The items you listed run a lil more at the garden store where I will now be going but only by a few bucks. So, I am assuming it is ok to mix these things together, right? I know it sounds like a stupid question but it seems like things have to be very precise.

I would recomend only mixing each one seperatly in in own jugs..then mixing those waters with the recomended amounts...together and then watering..make sense? ...i have a wall unit with nothing but the blueish 3 gallon water jugs with each one of the nutes mixed seperate and all labeled..i have 9 different ones. Once one get low i mix one more up..my wall of nutes..its impressive in its own right...ahhh for the LOVE ...anyways..and im sorry those prices are not accurate..:ciao:

Ok, they finished their 30 hour cycle this morning. I did notice a few changes, some got a lil taller, new leaves came out more but that is about it. Not sure if you can tell sex but I don't see any balls on any of them.Their height ranges from 11 to 17 inches, two being 14 inches and another 13 inches. As usual, I do have a question about bending them. When should this be done? I did try to top them last week I think it was but didn't know you were suppose to do that back on their 3 week. Here's some pics, not sure if you can tell anything by them......

082711154014.jpg

082711153934.jpg

082711153848.jpg

082711153813.jpg

082711153754.jpg

082711153613.jpg

082711153648.jpg

082711153541.jpg

Hey love... Well I wish I lived closer to you I could just run over and check em out....I would just leave them be now... Too late for LSTing....make up a few stakes my girl!! And get those stems ready for some weight and longer branches....I typically bend mine at 2nd full set of leaves and until they go into flowering! Then watch them stretch after that....

Make sure they dry out this next couple of times before watering/nuting.

I never knew what lts meant though I saw it used plenty of times. By me not doing this, what is going to happen to my babies? They're not gonna just grow straight up are they? Ugh, I am still overwatering? I wait until the pot feels light and stick my fingers in the dirt. I did give them water before the dark cycle though so I guess I am guilty as charged. So that means don't give them any nutes next week then? And is it just the last one that looks overwatered? Actually that one was worse and it perked up just a lil bit. And they're still stretching? Wth? Next week I am gonna get some more lights and get rid of the 14w ones. I also started 4 seeds germinating, gonna start that grow with BPN's nutes and start them at 12/12 and see what happens...

Also can someone explain flushing to me. I mean I know it is flushing the plant out with water to get rid of nutes. But how much water is used to flush a plant? A gallon? Or more?

Well, I guess someone will come around to answer that question for me eventually. Just thought I would report that on day 2 of flowering that one of the plants has revealed their sex to me. It is a male, the one that was 17inches.I did see balls. I am still proud of him so I have granted him a pardon and he has been moved away from the girls (assuming they're girls). We have decided to name him Kharma after our kitty. He will become a love slave for seed making in the future...lol..I am just amazed it happened so fast. As for the girls, they will have names....Hera, Athena, Isis, Sookie, and Tara. Yeah, I am a Trubie... So that's the latest.

Ok my love...your girls are in smaller pots so it should be real easy....take them somewhere where you are going to be able to drain wate or pool water...outside..bath tub...deep sink..where ever...then for me i typically dump 3 times the amount of water as per how many gallon pot thier in..so mine are in 5 gal so i will dump between 12-15 gal of water flushed through...or until my water run off is what im looking for in PH..im a soil farmer so its typically 6-4 to 7-1...i only flush twice ( unless i see a problem). Once before flower and once 2weeks before harvest...and say high to the girls for me..hope this helps...always.. :ciao:

Ok my love...your girls are in smaller pots so it should be real easy....take them somewhere where you are going to be able to drain wate or pool water...outside..bath tub...deep sink..where ever...then for me i typically dump 3 times the amount of water as per how many gallon pot thier in..so mine are in 5 gal so i will dump between 12-15 gal of water flushed through...or until my water run off is what im looking for in PH..im a soil farmer so its typically 6-4 to 7-1...i only flush twice ( unless i see a problem). Once before flower and once 2weeks before harvest...and say high to the girls for me..hope this helps...always.. :ciao:

Ok, thanks once again Vince, you're my hero..I see I have done quite a few things wrong already. They are day 2 into flowering and I didn't flush them. They only got nutes once since I just bought them,and you guys told me I am overwatering them so? I also didn't bend them..ugh..I am wondering what I am gonna end up with. I am not sure the size of my pots honestly, my bf brought them home and he doesn't seem to remember. I will pay attention when I go get new ones.

I'll prolly post a pic of the male sometime tomorrow. I wish I could take better pics. I was looking at them a lil earlier and I am wondering if I have two more males. I see what looks like lil balls but I remember reading on here sometimes the female pistils will swell like that or something. I wish I could remember but I have been saving alot of info into notebook because it's easier than reading through a whole thread to find what you want. Thanks again Vince, what would I do without ya?

just remember that you need for males they will have them popping out, and the females will keep her calyx's close in to the stems, as long as they dont come out, you have females!!! hoping for the best!!!

:peacetwo:

Hey, you'll need something for the smell for sure! Once the flowers come in, everyone on the street will know you're growing. Carbon Filters are the standard odour remover, as I've seen anyway. Theres alway Ona gel, or Ozone Generators.

thats not totally true, when I had my WW grow, I had no issue with smell except for in the room, if you opened the room, it would smell, other than that, the rest of the house had no smell!!! now I have 3 plants in veg and they smell up the room just like the WW did and still doesn't go past the door!!! IMO

:peacetwo:

Thanks for the input guys, always appreciated. Um, the smell, well, I guess cause I am around them all the time I don't smell them unless I go to pick them up. Not all seem to have a smell yet but two of them are funky as hell. That is a good funk. Once when the bf came home, he said he could smell them at the foot of the door as soon as you come in. How my apt is set up, I don't think anyone can smell them except maybe for my neighbor but he smokes too. So no worries there or I could go out and buy the incense that is suppose to smell like mj, use that as an excuse. Like I said before, no one comes to my house since I don't have any friends here where I am. Haven't made any nor am I trying to really. Not antisocial but lets just say I have trust issues shall we....lol

Once again I have tried to take pics of the "male" hoping someone can see enough to confirm it for me....Also last pic is the whole plant so you can see what size pot I am working with in regards to when it comes time to flush them...

082911135438.jpeg

082911135149.jpeg

082911134613.jpeg

082911135544.jpeg

Well love i agree with both of my homies here..like lou said i also have had a carbon filter installed its only a 4" fat boy but it so amazing..i only paid 45 bux for it ...best money i ever spent...regardless i have a legal license to grow..my girlfreind is on parole...and we get house walked..they never suspect anything cause the filtering..there are also quite a few strains that are less odorie..ha odorie is this a word? Anyways i always said that once you take your first puff of the day you no longer smell it till your sobered up...your neighbors, friends, and anyone else who coming and going will surely know your a smoker..i would NOT RECOMEND NOT getting a filtering system...

ASTONR...we's homies and all but i bet you i could smell it as soon as i entered your place....we are just used to the sweet, dank, stink we all so love..:ciao:

I guess the pics still look too blurry to tell? Idk, I have tried taking pics with my cell, the bfs cell and digital camera, don't know why its still coming out blurry. I guess eventually I will get the carbon thing for the smell but at the moment it's not on the top of my priority list for things for the girls. Right now I am focused on getting the Tiger Bloom, ph meter, more cfls and more pots. What is the rough estimate for one of the carbon things? Just feeling a bit frustrated that I can't get better pics of the plants. I am about ready to throw my hands up and say forget it, let them all grow together since I still can't tell the sex. I guess I am just being OCD again or maybe cause I don't have my medicine...:(

Love dont forget the girls will NOT have a bunch of balls grouped around the plant nods...and the filter will require a air system for exhaust...so if nobody cares about the smell than concertrate on the nutes and the girls and whatnot....DO YOU SEE WHITE PISTOLS ANYWHERE? Keep checking youll get em.....ive havent come this far with you to throw in the towel...im sure astonr and lou will feel the same way too...weve got you girl..patience...:ciao:

Well thats just it Vince, I don't see a group of balls at all. But what looks like a ball on the side of the main stem and the new branches that are coming in, thats it. No have not noticed any white hairs but what looks like pistils growing in. Along with a lot of new leaves. Its good to know you have my back, I can tell from the responses you send me along with Aston and Lou. Guess I should just sit down and shut the hell up...*sighs*

I did post a pic of the pot so you could see what size I am working with. Also did you notice the yellowing on the tips of the leaves? I haven't given them anything since you told me I was over watering them.....

Ok sounds good...i dont think they have shown you yet then...but keep looking at the one ball to see if the white hairs appear sometime soon...exciting isnt it? The yellow tips i dont even pay no attention too...yellow leaves or edges well thats different....dont sweat them just yet.....go now and stick your finger....Bammmm....into the soil...all the way..your pinky....is it dry? Then id water......is it wet...then i wouldnt water...is it damp slightly...then id know it was hrs away for watering...how heavy do they feel when you pick them up??.... Youll figure the watering out dont sweat it....:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom