Hello

Hello new friends! I'm not very inter web Suave so bear with me as I trying to post and ask questions. And post photos as soon as I figure that out. I have a vegging gorrila glue getting ready to go into flowering this weekend. The soil is sub par and growing under a total of 120 watt CFL, a combo of cool white and day light lamps. I also have a couple of auto flowering early miss 2 week old seedlings going. I came across 2 white led 45 watt lights. Would it be worth the while to rig these lights up to help out the CFLs? I'll apologise for this post probably being out or context, but yeah me and the technology are not the best of friends. And it's almost information overload trying to figure anything out on the web. Ok thanks in advance!

Hello new friends! I'm not very inter web Suave so bear with me as I trying to post and ask questions. And post photos as soon as I figure that out. I have a vegging gorrila glue getting ready to go into flowering this weekend. The soil is sub par and growing under a total of 120 watt CFL, a combo of cool white and day light lamps. I also have a couple of auto flowering early miss 2 week old seedlings going. I came across 2 white led 45 watt lights. Would it be worth the while to rig these lights up to help out the CFLs? I'll apologise for this post probably being out or context, but yeah me and the technology are not the best of friends. And it's almost information overload trying to figure anything out on the web. Ok thanks in advance!
Welcome! Theres other people here who will be better off telling ya about lights etc. But I will reccomend a good soil is always the best jump off point. Lights arent that big a deal right now. As long as its not to hot or to intense for them at their young age youll be cool. Eventually you will want to crank it up but like I said someone else should really comment on that one. good luck brother.

Oh and of course you take your time getting yourself used to the site. But a well written DETAILED journal is a massive advantage for a new grower trust me I know. If it werent for this lot my girls would probably be dead lol. Of course photos are always a big plus aswell

Oh and of course you take your time getting yourself used to the site. But a well written DETAILED journal is a massive advantage for a new grower trust me I know. If it werent for this lot my girls would probably be dead lol. Of course photos are always a big plus aswell
Great thanks for taking the time to answer! I get pretty frustrated with it all, work full time, have a small farm to run and life, lol.

Do you think I should let her veg a little while longer? I posted a pic, idk where to but it's on here somewhere.

Do you think I should let her veg a little while longer? I posted a pic, idk where to but it's on here somewhere.
Ahh stoner eye missed the girl vegging lol youll probably want the extra light in there very soon if you plan on flowering soon. Ill try find it!

With a small space, you have to flower early. If mostly sativa or sativa she will stretch like crazy (usually). You may be training a lot.....and can up to about 2 weeks into flowering. If you go much further than about 2.5 weeks, you may stress her enough to put out nanners(male flowers).

With a small space, you have to flower early. If mostly sativa or sativa she will stretch like crazy (usually). You may be training a lot.....and can up to about 2 weeks into flowering. If you go much further than about 2.5 weeks, you may stress her enough to put out nanners(male flowers).
I'm moving into the closet this weekend for flowering,will have plenty of room,really concerned about the lights though

I'm moving into the closet this weekend for flowering,will have plenty of room,really concerned about the lights though
You can grow bud with one cfl. The more light the more buds.... Just try to keep the lights close to the bud sites.

There are always compromises, on each method.....

Back
Top Bottom