Hello

Wow :nomo: ...I was going to welcome you to the site, but it didn't even take 24 hours and you're talking shit about one of our sponsors...no wonder you're talking to yourself for the last half of this thread.
This is not like other sites, or any other site you've been to apparently. We tend to respect one another here, even the Sponsors. If you can't do that may I suggest you go to "Rollitup" where they talk shit about everybody.
Good day sir.

Hey everyone can have their opinion and I don't pull punches either. We love all our sponsors but we don't have to do business with them and are certainly allowed to voice our opinions. I agree with MochaBud though, I'd prolly have done it differently...

I think the industry kinda is like that. I don't think many breeders are selling direct, lots are selling to vendors or other breeder/vendors who may need more than just what they can produce.

I just got done with this exact conversation concerning LED lighting. Nothing wrong with reselling, and every consumer is going to have their own level for how much middleman they will tolerate before they bypass him/her if they can, and it seems in this industry that is quite attainable.

To be clear, I am quite happy with my purchase! I got each variety of seed I asked for just not the quantity, I got bonus seeds that I'm really enjoying to make up for it and the situation was clearly and honestly explained to me as soon as I asked.

Plus I'm not a purist and only have a passing interested in fancy expensive genetics. I'm an efficiency guy, I'll be playing with getting more out of less...I only added new strains because I'm bored with what I got.

Wow :nomo: ...I was going to welcome you to the site, but it didn't even take 24 hours and you're talking shit about one of our sponsors...no wonder you're talking to yourself for the last half of this thread.
This is not like other sites, or any other site you've been to apparently. We tend to respect one another here, even the Sponsors. If you can't do that may I suggest you go to "Rollitup" where they talk shit about everybody.
Good day sir.
who is this sponsor? Does any breeders list him as a vendor? If so can you provide a link.. I think these are reasonable questions being that I was told he repackages seeds.

See that's what I'm talking about :high-five: ...I understand getting frustrated with people, places, and things, and voicing an opinion. But, to be civil to one another, whether we get along or not...I guess I'm just old school, and was raised with respect for others...in a long and gone age :passitleft:

Good day sir.
Talk shit about a sponsor? I don't even know who he was before people from this site kept saying buy seeds from 420guy.. Why would I buy seeds from a 420guy when I can go directly to the Breeder themselves and not have my shit repackaged and God knows what else done to it.
See that's what I'm talking about :high-five: ...I understand getting frustrated with people, places, and things, and voicing an opinion. But, to be civil to one another, whether we get along or not...I guess I'm just old school, and was raised with respect for others...in a long and gone age :passitleft:
..yeah whatever, anyways does any breeders list 420guy as a vendor?

We get it, no prob bro. I had a good experience, I'll do business with him again. You don't like what you see, that's your prerogative. Lets leave it at that eh?

Talk shit about a sponsor? I don't even know who he was before people from this site kept saying buy seeds from 420guy.. Why would I buy seeds from a 420guy when I can go directly to the Breeder themselves and not have my shit repackaged and God knows what else done to it.

..yeah whatever, anyways does any breeders list 420guy as a vendor?

We on this site are here to help, and learn from one another, as a community. As for you, I see an ignore button in your future :thumb:

Hey everyone can have their opinion and I don't pull punches either. We love all our sponsors but we don't have to do business with them and are certainly allowed to voice our opinions. I agree with MochaBud though, I'd prolly have done it differently...

I think the industry kinda is like that. I don't think many breeders are selling direct, lots are selling to vendors or other breeder/vendors who may need more than just what they can produce.

I just got done with this exact conversation concerning LED lighting. Nothing wrong with reselling, and every consumer is going to have their own level for how much middleman they will tolerate before they bypass him/her if they can, and it seems in this industry that is quite attainable.

To be clear, I am quite happy with my purchase! I got each variety of seed I asked for just not the quantity, I got bonus seeds that I'm really enjoying to make up for it and the situation was clearly and honestly explained to me as soon as I asked.

Plus I'm not a purist and only have a passing interested in fancy expensive genetics. I'm an efficiency guy, I'll be playing with getting more out of less...I only added new strains because I'm bored with what I got.
This wasn't a knock on you or how much money you can or can not spend on genetics, and I'm sure your plants will turn out wonderfully.

Hey bro its all good! I didn't take it as a knock.

(Lately) I have money to spend on genetics if I want, and I do from time to time. And oh yes my plants turn out wonderfully! With that said, my favorite strain, which I call "deliciously unstable bag seed love affair" is not nearly the producer (in volume) as my name brand shit. So far all the name brand seeds have been way easier to get good stacks on. But I still love my Dubsla! If you live in Michigan and want some seeds of it for your collection, I bet we can arrange it! I'm happy you are here CSC, we will have fun, I know it! I don't mind sass I been dishin' it all day! I do feel I kinda got pushed that way, and I'm VERY susceptible to argueation. I also like to make up my own words. GIve us some pic's of your fancy shit! :yahoo:

Hey bro its all good! I didn't take it as a knock.

(Lately) I have money to spend on genetics if I want, and I do from time to time. And oh yes my plants turn out wonderfully! With that said, my favorite strain, which I call "deliciously unstable bag seed love affair" is not nearly the producer (in volume) as my name brand shit. So far all the name brand seeds have been way easier to get good stacks on. But I still love my Dubsla! If you live in Michigan and want some seeds of it for your collection, I bet we can arrange it! I'm happy you are here CSC, we will have fun, I know it! I don't mind sass I been dishin' it all day! I do feel I kinda got pushed that way, and I'm VERY susceptible to argueatoion. I also like to make up my own words. GIve us some pic's of your fancy shit! :yahoo:
Dubsla has me intrigued. Grow journals or pics? How long did you have these seeds? Did you work with her? Why makes her so special or stand out from the rest?

Back
Top Bottom