Hello

rc51sport

hello peoples
i have stumbled across this forum while searching on google for info on a particular strain that i could find nothing about. and joined just to say thank you :thanks: to Medical Cannabis for his thread about the different strains and listing "Vortex".

I am also a member at [another forum] and i like what i see on these forums, i will be sticking around

thanks again

High,

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

Thanks for signing up, there's an enourmous amount of knowledge in the archives - have fun exploring.

I'd suggest you check out this thread, it's one of my favorites for the photos

Creme De La Creme Hash, Kief & Concentrate Photos

hello peoples
i have stumbled across this forum while searching on google for info on a particular strain that i could find nothing about. and joined just to say thank you :thanks: to Medical Cannabis for his thread about the different strains and listing "Vortex".

I am also a member at [another forum] and i like what i see on these forums, i will be sticking around

thanks again
Welcome!

Welcome, welcome! Many good grows to you. :thumb:

If I may ask a question, please? What is the number one reason you chose to stick around this web forum at 420 magazine? You said you found 420 info here but not enough info other places on a certain 420 strain you were interested in. If that is the main reason you plan to stay with this forum, you are in for a happy surprise.

The depth of knowledge and experience here at the 420 magazine website and individual 420 forums is astounding. Plus, I do not know if you will find a more friendly and lively place to discuss the issues of the day regarding 420, 420 grows and various 420 strains. Helpful suggestions are always available. A good place to visit with thought provoking and pleasant interactions. We hope you stay with this web forum long-term, so many interesting threads, so much to see and experience.

Please visit often. :headbanger:

Welcome to the Forum. Plenty to learn here. :reading420magazine:
Welcome, welcome! Many good grows to you. :thumb:

If I may ask a question, please? What is the number one reason you chose to stick around this web forum at 420 magazine? You said you found 420 info here but not enough info other places on a certain 420 strain you were interested in. If that is the main reason you plan to stay with this forum, you are in for a happy surprise.

The depth of knowledge and experience here at the 420 magazine website and individual 420 forums is astounding. Plus, I do not know if you will find a more friendly and lively place to discuss the issues of the day regarding 420, 420 grows and various 420 strains. Helpful suggestions are always available. A good place to visit with thought provoking and pleasant interactions. We hope you stay with this web forum long-term, so many interesting threads, so much to see and experience.

Please visit often. :headbanger:
Hehe 2009, surprisingly he is still around though.
He will get a chuckle out of it. :laugh:

Stay safe everyone
Bill

Hehe 2009, surprisingly he is still around though.
He will get a chuckle out of it. :laugh:

Stay safe everyone
Bill
Man Bill is the best!

hello peoples

thanks again
hello I seen you on the other myself good to see you

Back
Top Bottom