Help!!! Anyone know what is causing this and how to fix it?

GD123

420 Member
1000015427.jpg

Good morning my friend and welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
Sorry about your issue.
Is it an outdoor grow?
Details would help.
But it looks like nutrient burn or too much heat without watering.
Please tell us everything you can and we will try to help.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It does look like a nutrient overdose.

Have you been using any fertilizer and if so what company and which product from that company. And the amount being used each time and how often.

Knowing that someone might have suggestions on what to change to slow down and maybe stop the issue.

Good morning my friend and welcome to 420Magazine :welcome:
Sorry about your issue.
Is it an outdoor grow?
Details would help.
But it looks like nutrient burn or too much heat without watering.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey sorry prob should of mentioned lol.
She's out side in a pot in Australia. I'm a really new grower and don't know much about growing.
I think I put too much nitrogen I also put a flowering liquid call the professor. I stop put anything apart from water for the past week.
Most big leaves dried up and gone.

Hey sorry prob should of mentioned lol.
She's out side in a pot in Australia. I'm a really new grower and don't know much about growing.
I think I put too much nitrogen I also put a flowering liquid call the professor. I stop put anything apart from water for the past week.
Most big leaves dried up and gone.
If your using a nutrient non specific to cannabis the strength might be a bit much.
Did you follow the instructions?
If so try half strength next time or plain water as the soil will have a couple nutrient.
But watch your nutrients & be very careful when mixing.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

haven't given near enough info to help. read through this :

get back to us with the info. in the meantime why not let us know about yourself ..

The night temps in NZ are also dropping to low 60s/high 50s. That looks like a sativa dominant lady and may not be dealing well with the cold. Nutrient burn may be the issue, but the weather may be the catalyst. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom